Baby Names

NBNR- I give up

aprilbaby2014aprilbaby2014 member
edited May 2014 in Baby Names
At it again trying to figure out this gosh darn ticker . I'm on a laptop this time instead of mobile and using Lilypie and still cant figure it out. I'm not usually this technology challenged.

Edit : I read somewhere to click the <> button when I am under the add forum signature, but the only place I have seen that button is when I"m leaving a comment on an actual board post.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: NBNR- I give up

• Is it you aren't sure where to add it, or you are having trouble adding it?

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• aprilbaby2014aprilbaby2014 member
    edited May 2014

Is it you aren't sure where to add it, or you are having trouble adding it?

I'm under "My Account" and then "Edit my avatar and signature" the box to add a forum signature is a blank box. There is none of the "Bold, Italics, Font size/color" editors that there is when I'm commenting something. Am I in the wrong place?

• Loading the player...
  • No-- it sounds like you are in the right place.

Try pasting the ticker right in the box (instead of the HTML)

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

edited May 2014
    @helanhhandbasket nope. I copy and pasted and all it paste is a code, not the picture.

edited May 2014

see the ticker works ... its getting it into the signature

• Paste the actual ticker though in the place where you would paste the HTML code. 

Not sure if that is what you are already doing or not.

Lilypie - (TUWi)

edited May 2014
    Yeah thats what I tried . the code that worked for above was the html for websites . I dont know if you've used Lilypie and know they have tons of different codes, but that one worked for the comment. I think it's The Bump at this point ... 

• I had a lot of trouble editing my siggy (it was wrong for about a month after I returned from my hiatus).

These are the steps I followed:
    1. Go to the top right of this page, to the 4 icons (globe, mail, star, head). Click on the head.
    2. Select "Preferences" - the only option.
    3. There will be four choices on the left, click "Signature Settings"
    4. You will see a box where you can edit your siggy. If you are trying to insert code from Lilypie, make sure to click on the red "<>" button on the far right.
    5. Paste code, click on "<>" again to do formatting like centering, etc. without typing in the code.
  • Ahhhhh ! Finally got it ! Thank you all for your help & patience with my challenged self . Lol. @helenahandbasket @mjreilly2 @plunderb

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"