Cloth Diapering

Flaunt that Fluff!

What sweet fluffy butts do we have this week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flaunt that Fluff!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my god! @SecretAgentKate‌ where can I get the bacon diaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,
  • I feel like no babies that wear CDs ever wear pants....true?

M wears bottoms. Mostly bc mh thinks his knees hurt from so much crawling. Yes, mh is super sensitive and protective :). The nicer weather means no pants this past week, though. I love seeing his diapers

Which makes me unreasonably worried about the diapers getting snagged on something or food staining them
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • km_mdkm_md member
    I feel like no babies that wear CDs ever wear pants....true?
    It is cold in our house so DD wears pants. Someone gifted her a pair of baby legs but she is still way too teeny for them, so pants it is!

• The babies (8 weeks old) were not enjoying diaper tummy time this morning in their Baby Coon diapers. I'm in love with these newborn fitteds though that a friend gave to us after her son outgrew them. 
    I HEART THIS SO MUCH!

• It's a Charlie Banana in Under Construction print. We got it last year when Target clearanced their CBs, and N loves it.

• JEPES1348 said:

The babies (8 weeks old) were not enjoying diaper tummy time this morning in their Baby Coon diapers. I'm in love with these newborn fitteds though that a friend gave to us after her son outgrew them. 

I HEART THIS SO MUCH!

Aw thanks. I'm usually more of a lurker but am trying to post more now that I have some experience!
  • KLXVIKLXVI member
    This is the expensive TT I posted about a while ago. I did try it on her, but it was way too big! But I love it! It's so pretty. I told DH I should just frame it.
    That's pretty!  What kind of fabric is it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • KLXVIKLXVI member
    SarahA918 said:
    No pants ever here. His nickname is Sammy No Pants
    I see Beachcomber!  I have that print, too, and I like it even though it has faded a lot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • KLXVI said:

This is the expensive TT I posted about a while ago. I did try it on her, but it was way too big! But I love it! It's so pretty. I told DH I should just frame it.

That's pretty!  What kind of fabric is it?

I believe it's a swimsuit knit. I didn't like it at first, but the more I look at it and handle it the more I'm liking it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Mandmeesh‌ you need these baby knee pads! Hubby won't have to worry about knees and you see fluffy butts all day long!

• Sorry didn't post. 
  • beccaxrad said:

Fluff mail today! I love the riptide, so pretty!!

I have Riptide on the way! It was only available in size 2, which I was okay with, but now I'm sad I have to wait to put it otb.
  • KLXVI said:

SarahA918 said:

No pants ever here. His nickname is Sammy No Pants

I see Beachcomber!  I have that print, too, and I like it even though it has faded a lot.

I love it too! Always one of the first ones on out of the wash!
  • beccaxrad said:
    Fluff mail today! I love the riptide, so pretty!!
    I love the Thirsties fab doublers.  They work great for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"