TTC After a Loss
Options

Happy Friday :)

Hi ladies! We made it to Friday! Whoo hoo! How is everyone today? Any fun plans for the weekend?

Today is the last day if preschool. I have officially survived my first year as the coordinator of the program! I'm happy I made it through. Second year has got to be easier, I hope lol!

This weekend is going to be a busy one. I have my cousins wedding and prepping for SOs brothers wedding in a few weeks. I work Sunday afternoon at my retail job- haven't done that since April 2...

Big hugs to those who need them!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Happy Friday :)

• Options
    EKGibsEKGibs member
    Good morning!
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    rubysirubysi member
    Godd morning,

Today I am going to a food show for my job. It is awesome. I get to see the new products coming in and so many free samples. The snack cupboard will be full. I also get to spend the day with my old boss. Hugs to everyone.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good morning! You DO have a busy weekend, @skategirl128‌

I'm getting my hair colored, hopefully laying in the sun for at least an hour, and out to dinner later

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Km380Km380 member
    Happy Friday all! Hope everyone survives the day and gets to the weekend. @rubysi your job sounds great! @snegde sending positive energy, if I could drop off coffee I would. Hugs
    Afm we are getting our yard fenced in today, yay! MH just started wfh Fridays so one less thing I need to worry about handling. Tomorrow we're going to see my mom, hopefully the weather gets better and we can go to her pool. Sunday there's a little festival near our house so we might stop by.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Options
    TVLilyTVLily member
    Happy Friday!!!
    @rubysi‌ that sounds like a great work day!
    @snedge sending lots of +++ and feel better vibes your way. I hope the shower goes great and you can take time for yourself when it's done. ((Hugs))

I'm exhausted today, so I'm very grateful it's Friday. We have an engagement party for some friends this weekend and will probably try to enjoy the nice weekend.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

EDD 5/2/14, NMC 9/11/13
    EDD 10/15/14, CP 2/8/14

IF Diagnosis: PCOS, MFI 

Current Cycle: 5 mg Femara/1000mg Metformin + TI = BFP, EDD 4/23/15 Please be our RAINBOW

**ALL AL/IF Welcome**
    My Chart

• Options
    katib77katib77 member
    Morning ladies, today starts my IVF stay-cation! We're looking at more houses tonight, tomorrow we're doing date night seeing "A Million Ways to Die in the West" and dinner out. And laying around on Sunday.

Aside from soon to be daily monitoring, I'm going to try and enjoy my time off with lunch dates with teacher friends who are now done working and trying to tan this white girl away in some sunshine.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    kbedfoxkbedfox member
    Happy Friday all! Sounds like some people have good weekends planned :) ILs are in town to help take care of SIL's kids, so they're all coming over for dinner tonight-- DH's idea. Pray for me. 

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Options
    TVLilyTVLily member
    @katib77‌ so glad you get to take time to relax over the next two weeks. So many +++ vibes headed your way!!!

GL @natsfans84‌!

EDD 5/2/14, NMC 9/11/13
    EDD 10/15/14, CP 2/8/14

IF Diagnosis: PCOS, MFI 

Current Cycle: 5 mg Femara/1000mg Metformin + TI = BFP, EDD 4/23/15 Please be our RAINBOW

**ALL AL/IF Welcome**
    My Chart

• Options
    smcniffsmcniff member
    positive vibes going out to @snegde and @natsfans84 and @katib77

Nothing too exciting here for me. Yardwork, grocery shopping today, party tonight, working tomorrow. Sunday is too far away to think about.

BFP #1 11/02/13, EDD 07/04/14, BO diagnosed 12/12/13 at 9w5d
    BFP #2 6/12/14, DD born 2/21/15

• Options
    Good morning all!  Not much going on tomorrow.  Just hoping to spend lots of time outside!  It's supposed to be sunny and 80-ish the entire weekend.  On Sunday I have my first of three open houses to attend.  I have three to go to in three straight weekends!   That's about it for me.  Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• Options
    Good morning ladies! I'm about to go do a little shopping. Then back home to finish the laundry. Exciting, huh? Tomorrow a we're going to a pool party. Hopefully just church and relaxing on Sunday. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

TTC since May 2013
    BFP #1 11/22/13 EDD 7/31/14
    MMC 13 weeks - discovered 2/13/14 at 16 weeks - Trisomy 13 - D&C 2/14/14
    BFP #2 10/9/14 EDD 6/22/15
    ~Everyone is welcome~
  • Options
    Sounds like everyone is kicking off Summer! Woo Hoo!! We are heading to the family cabin for "family bonding" with my H's side. It's his brother's birthday so we will contribute the cake and assist his Parents in chopping down the tree that fell on the cabin during one of New Mexico's wind storms. For those of you not feeling well, hope you make a quick recovery! If your hoping for a productive weekend, best of luck in accomplishing everything on your lists. If this weekend is all about decompressing/ and R&R; Even better!! Lay back, relax, mix yourselves a martini, and ENJOY!!
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"