November 2014 Moms

****Friday/Saturday Ticker Change****

EDD/weeks:

Symptoms:

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW:

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ****Friday/Saturday Ticker Change****

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/weeks: Due 11/1 - 18 weeks tomorrow!

Symptoms: Aside from snissing all the time, almost none. Appetite has gone back to what it normally is, which is to say almost nothing. Dh and my mother get onto me all the time for not being hungry.

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW: Last day of school for my two oldest today! I'll officially have a 3rd grader and 2nd grader when they get home. Where does it go? I should find out this afternoon if DD1 managed to get straight A's for the entire year. And I am incredibly proud of DS for doing so well this year. I don't think he's gotten anything below a C all year (a major accomplishment considering his ASD).

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? - We watched Kelly's Heroes the other night. I had never seen it before and it was pretty good. I'm a definite Don Rickles fan. If you mean last movie in a theater, that would be the last Hobbit movie. Spent the whole time making Sherlock references. It was fantastic.
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• edited May 2014
    EDD/weeks: Nov 1st/ 18 weeks! Symptoms: Acid reflux like crazy, but the other began symptoms are easing off Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW: Anatomy scan next Thursday! GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Drinking Buddies...it was HORRIBLE!
    I'm a Sunday ticker change girl, but I hated Drinking Buddies, too!  I had high hopes with Olivia Wilde and Jake Johnson both in it and it was just awful!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • EDD/Weeks: Nov 28 / 14 weeks

Symptoms: By far the worst week of the pregnancy so far. Slept all last weekend followed my puking all week. WTF second tri? I feel better today, but am afraid to jinx anything.

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates: No new appointments. I *think* I might be starting to show. I'm carrying so low, though, it looks more like a baby gut than a baby bump.

GTKY: We're big on scary movies so we rented the third Paranormal Activity movie on Sunday. It was meh. I mean, basically what I was expecting. I liked how they incorporated a different culture into the plot this time, but it didn't have very many scares and kind of got clustery in the end.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • DoubleUp8 said:
    EDD/weeks: Oct. 31, 18 weeks! - Sweet Potato

Symptoms: Still tired. My appetite seems to eb and flow throughout the week. I have had butt/lower back pain in the morning. I think it is probably sciatic nerve related from what other ladies have posted, oh joy!

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW: Our a/s is in 1 WEEK! Like, @CatLady22 we will be finding out the sex of the baby then!

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? I think it was Catching Fire. I thought the movie was fine. I didn't like how they strayed from the book (which I reread prior to watching the movie). They played up the Gale/Katniss love thing way more than the book. I guess book to movie transitions are always changed somewhat.
    I read the books long before they were a craze and I decided not to reread them before the movies.  I was actually blissfully unaware of most of the changes because I read it so long ago :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • aa98 said:
    EDD/weeks:  11/7, 17 weeks today!!!

Symptoms:  Overall I feel good, I still have a lot of bloating and am crazy hungry, plus the random stomach pains are weird, but my energy is good these days, so I'm happy.

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW:  I'm going to visit my niece (5 months) and nephew (2.5 years) next week and I'm super excited to see them.  I also have my A/S on 6/9.  I can't wait.  As long as that is good, we will start telling everyone!  Both our immediate families know, but that's it.

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it?  Geez, like you ladies, I can't remember the last time I've been to the theater, oh wait, I saw the Veronica Mars movie (snuck out while DH was working late) which I loved.  Otherwise, I saw Oceans 12 on TV the other night, 11 is still my favorite.
    We NEVER go to the theater!  DH falls asleep, so it's a waste of money :)  I really do want to see Veronica Mars though.  I kinda want to rewatch the entire series first.  It's been a long time, and my friend that initially loaned me the set is no longer a regular in my life, so I feel bad calling and saying "hey, wanna mail me your Veronica Mars DVDs?" :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • aa98aa98 member
    aa98 said:
    EDD/weeks:  11/7, 17 weeks today!!!

Symptoms:  Overall I feel good, I still have a lot of bloating and am crazy hungry, plus the random stomach pains are weird, but my energy is good these days, so I'm happy.

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW:  I'm going to visit my niece (5 months) and nephew (2.5 years) next week and I'm super excited to see them.  I also have my A/S on 6/9.  I can't wait.  As long as that is good, we will start telling everyone!  Both our immediate families know, but that's it.

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it?  Geez, like you ladies, I can't remember the last time I've been to the theater, oh wait, I saw the Veronica Mars movie (snuck out while DH was working late) which I loved.  Otherwise, I saw Oceans 12 on TV the other night, 11 is still my favorite.
    We NEVER go to the theater!  DH falls asleep, so it's a waste of money :)  I really do want to see Veronica Mars though.  I kinda want to rewatch the entire series first.  It's been a long time, and my friend that initially loaned me the set is no longer a regular in my life, so I feel bad calling and saying "hey, wanna mail me your Veronica Mars DVDs?" :)
    LOL, I know, DH always complains he's bored especially these days when most movies are over the 2 hour mark.  I really liked the VM movie.  I didn't get a chance to rewatch most of the episodes beforehand and wish I had as I felt like i missed references here and there.  It's still a fun watch either way.  I love Kristin Bell :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Our first!!!

• EDD: Nov. 8th... 17 weeks!!

Symtoms: almost none. Some tailbone pain, but mostly on days that I go running and then sit in an office chair the rest of the day. Other than that, I am wondering if I'm even pregnant!

Updates: 18 week appointment next week, and that a/a the week after! Can't wait!! Still so thankful to have my doppler. It's been amazing to hear the hb every day!

GTKY: oh man... Can't even remember. DH and I rarely watch movies, and when we do watch and TV we always opt for the food network.
  • EDD/weeks: 18w

Symptoms: tired but overall really good

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW: a/s is next Friday. So excited to see this little!

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Probably frozen with my oldest. We don't watch much TV or movies. It was a cute movie though!
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    EDD/weeks: Nov. 14th. 16 weeks!

Symptoms: Headaches like crazy! And these headaches are making me pukey. :(

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW:
    Rants: I hate my job. Too much stress and this is not easy on an emotional pregnant girl. :(
    Raves: We scheduled our 20 week appointment to find out the gender! We still have another month to go but it feels great to have it scheduled.

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Mud. It was on netflix and I didn't see it back when it came out. It was a pretty good movie. But nothing great.
  • EDD: Nov. 1, 18 weeks- sweet potato!

Symptoms: Still having HORRIBLE back/neck pain :(@CatLady22 have you been to a chiropractor that uses the activator method?  I find that that helps way better for me than the "traditional" chiropractor.

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/AW:  Both myself and baby are doing good.  Heard the heartbeat at my appt this week-strong 150s and 160s!  One week until my a/s and I am DYING in anticipation of finding out the sex!!  

DS2 made the switch from a crib to a toddler bed this week and is doing AMAZING.  It's making the fact that a baby will be coming and needing the crib seem a little bit closer :)

GTKY: DH and I watched Flight this week.  I loved it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • shan24shan24 member
    EDD/weeks:  November 14/16 weeks

Symptoms:  They've all pretty much gone away.  Except the constipation.  That seems to be in it for the long haul.

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW:  We had our 16 week appointment yesterday.  Everything seemed great.  Heatbeat was 145.  AND...I was super concerned that I had put on a too much weight (I don't have a scale at home).  I look sooooo much bigger and my clothes don't fit.  I felt like I had put on 15 pounds in a month and that I was gonna get a talking to, but it turns out that I only gained 2.8 pounds and I'm right on target to where I'm supposed to be, so I'm happy.

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it?  In the theatre?  Probably Catching Fire.  It was ok.  Not as good as the book, but I find they never are.

• EDD/weeks: 11/7, 17 weeks

Symptoms: Hoping they taper off after my follow up B6 shot tonight. Still dealing with nausea and heaving. Still pretty darn tired. And headaches. Thankfully no migraines so far.

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW: My mom extended her visit and we've had fun and some good luck shopping. We scored some good deals on maternity close, which I'm slowly transitioning into as my normal clothes stop fitting. Also, so easy for my tiny bump to become a big bump. And we scored some good deals on baby clothes! Except for a CO onesie, that was a splurge. It was harder shopping for team green but we managed :-) Next appointment isn't until 6/26 but at least it includes another ultrasound!

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? I watched Enough Said with my mom and we enjoyed it. But planning to see the new X-Men this weekend and VERY excited for it.
  • Adding the photo on the CO onesie. It didn't load the first time...
  • EDD/weeks: 11.08/ 17 weeks :)

Symptoms: Heartburn!! I highly expect this little girl to be born with a head full of hair as bad as it's been!

Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW: I finally have a small bump!!

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Water Horse: Legend of the Deep. It was on TV one day so DH and I watched it. I really liked it but cried like a crazy person throughout the whole movie. Haha

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• Rants/Raves/Appt Updates/ Anything you want to AW: Went to check on baby twice last week to make sure all was well after the loss of the other twin. Baby is doing great and looks perfect. The doctor scheduled me for an appt specifically to find out the gender (I think he only did this to cheer me up but it worked!) so we get to do that 6/10 and I can't wait! I broke down and bought a few onesies the other day. They were my first ever baby purchase. I got a Blackhawks one and a couple of Texas Rangers ones. I figured sports team onesies are gender neutral enough for me :)

GTKY: What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it? We watched Interns the other night. It was cute.

ETA: formatting grr

@scarlet3egonias First of all, go Blackhawks! I'm a Bruins fan, but the Blackhawks are definitely a classy team. I wouldn't mind seeing them win again.

Secondly, ANY onesie can be a girl's onesie by adding a tutu. Sports? Simple. Superhero? Easy. All you need is some ribbon and tulle in the right colors!

Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• edited June 2014

meeshybee said:
    @scarlet3egonias First of all, go Blackhawks! I'm a Bruins fan, but the Blackhawks are definitely a classy team. I wouldn't mind seeing them win again.

Secondly, ANY onesie can be a girl's onesie by adding a tutu. Sports? Simple. Superhero? Easy. All you need is some ribbon and tulle in the right colors!

I really hope they win tonight!  I will have one grumpy husband if they don't! 

We are a sports loving family so I figure if we all have Blackhawks or Rangers gear on then baby will look cute with or without accessories. :)  If its a girl I'll just put a bow on her haha! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"