January 2014 Moms

well, it's happened

I'm pregnant again! Or so I'm pretty sure...took a test this morning and the line was pretty faint, but still there. I'll test again in a few days to make sure I wasn't just seeing things and call my OB in a few weeks. I'll be at a new OB practice because my last one closed down a month ago. It wasn't the greatest practice, but there was one OB there that I just loved and I'm sad I won't be seeing him anymore.

Pretty sure my family is gonna freak and not in a good way (especially my mom- she wasn't exactly thrilled the first time around). My brother & SIL just recently had a miscarriage and I am so afraid to tell them that I am pregnant again. Even though this baby was planned, I think I'll probably just end up waiting to tell anyone until I'm well into my 2nd trimester and tell people it was an oops. 

Anyways, here's to another 9 months! 

Re: well, it's happened

• Congratulations!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats!!!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Loading the player...
  • JennaRaekJennaRaek member
    edited May 2014

Welcome to the club!! :) Congrats! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Edit to add:  I was scared shitless to tell my dad. No idea why. I'm a grown, married woman. But it all turned out ok. Only our immediate family and some close friends know right now. We go for our 12 week check up and 1st tri screening on Tuesday. If all looks good, we'll tell the world.  Good luck telling your family! Hope everything goes well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats! I wouldn't say it's an oops, tho. SIL may be upset bc she lost her planned pregnancy, KWIM?? How exciting for you!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Congrats!

• Congratulations!!
  • Yaaaaay! Congrats!

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Congrats!  No reason to tell people its an oops - this is your baby and you planned it.  I would think about telling SIL privately and in a way that she can process her feelings on her own without you or anyone else around. 

• amt0312amt0312 member
    You guys are right....It's nobody's business but our own. Thanks for the support! I will definitely tell SIL in private before we announce it to others. I didn't think of that, but this is all so fresh that I haven't even really had time to process it myself. 
  • Congratulations!
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats!
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• amt0312amt0312 member
    JennaRaek said:

Welcome to the club!! :) Congrats! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Edit to add:  I was scared shitless to tell my dad. No idea why. I'm a grown, married woman. But it all turned out ok. Only our immediate family and some close friends know right now. We go for our 12 week check up and 1st tri screening on Tuesday. If all looks good, we'll tell the world.  Good luck telling your family! Hope everything goes well!

Ahhhh! I had no idea you were pregnant, too! I must have missed that post? Or totally forgotten about it?!? Congrats and I'm so glad telling your family wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Makes me feel better about coming out with our news 
  • Congrats!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Congratulations!

• cpm1223cpm1223 member
    Congratulations!! Man I wanna be pregnant again....uhhhh what did I just say?!?

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Congrats!
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Congrats! I hope you have a great pregnancy and a healthy baby! :)

• km_mdkm_md member
    Congratulations!! 

• Congrats. H&H 9 months to u
  • Babybabybabybabybaby!  Hooray for you guys!  FX for a healthy 9 months ahead!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats!!! 
    imageimageimage
    Tino--Already 4 months old!

• Congratulations!!!
    imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Congrats! Wishing you a fantastic nine months and happy healthy babe!
  • OMG, congrats!!!!
  • Rebis58Rebis58 member
    Congrats! How exciting :)
  • Congratulations!!
    Married 05.19.12 
      Lucas Anthony born 12.29.13
    image image

• Wow! Congratulations!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats! Happy 9 months :)
  • congrats!!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • Congratulations!! :)
  • Congrats!  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image  image

• Congratulations, hope you have a great pregnancy! A little jealous :-)
  • Congrats!
  • ArrgcrArrgcr member
    edited May 2014
    Congrats! I agree is PPs, it is no one's business but your own. I also say that from personal experience, being a grown adult and scared to tell my own parents about being pregnant with LO because I didn't want to be judged by how bad our finances were. Also because the drs have always said we would need help to get pregnant and I was worried they'd think we had planned this to the point of getting help when we could barely make ends meet. Of course they were ecstatic and I realized regardless of their reaction l, I was married almost 7 years, an adult with a child already, and living in another state. Also, my BFF had just gone for her first u/s of her pregnancy and des covered an empty sack two weeks before. I was terrified to tell her. As soon as I told my parents I went to see her and tell her. She totally jumped up and down, screamed, and cried out of happiness.

Good luck!
  • Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"