August 2013 Moms

Chicco Nextfit

For those of you who have this seat, do you like it? Pros? Cons? LO hasn't made the switch yet, but it's coming soon and I've had my eyes on the Nextfit for a couple months.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Chicco Nextfit

• SpeshulSpeshul member
    edited May 2014
    I agree with the others. I'm pretty relaxed and normally I don't find similar posts irritating, but it's only 4 posts down. Right next to the men drinking breast milk thread, can't miss it. I really think you should check that post out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I read the convertible car seat thread, and that's actually why I posted this. I only saw two personal opinions of those who own the Chico Nextfit, and I was curious to get some more opinions on this SPECIFIC seat, not just any convertible car seat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I read the convertible car seat thread, and that's actually why I posted this. I only saw two personal opinions of those who own the Chico Nextfit, and I was curious to get some more opinions on this SPECIFIC seat, not just any convertible car seat.
    We have this version in one car and the updated version  in the other car. The updated one is definitely worth every penny compared to the older one. The shoulder straps are a lot easier to maneuver, it is a lot easier to unbuckle, and it has more padding on the buckle part so you don't pinch the little legs. I don't dislike the older version, but the newer one is better all around. 
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • I feel like there is a thread a week on the car seat thing. How are your kids not in one yet? I know Joel is big, but is he that much bigger than normal? He outgrew the infant seat at 3 months!

Anyway- I have a nextfit and love it. It's small, fits easily in my car. Super easy to install. We had a backup seat I actually hated so much we got rid if it. I can move the nextfit between cars faster than I could get J in the cheap seat. The straps fit well. The cover is hard to get off to wash. That's probably my only complaint.

To be fair: I did have to have a new seat sent to me due to a defect. The seats latch where you tug the thing tight came out. It was safe, just scared me so they sent me a new one without issue.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• ludaliludali member
    LOL @mommabmb My DD is almost 11 months and still in her bucket!!  LOL but she's a peanut - about 17 pounds...she will hit the maximum length soon enough. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"