November 2013 Moms

shoe size

For those who are putting their LO's in shoes what size are they wearing? I had Isaiah fitted today at stride rite and he is in size 5!!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: shoe size

• Um I guess we are team tiny feet. Even size 2 doesn't fit yet.

• @mskatiep I asked the woman at stride rite what the average shoe size of a 6 month old is and she said 2. LOL. She was amazed when she found out he was almost 7 months and in a size 5. Everyone thinks he is like 10 months old. Lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • justMaikejustMaike member
    edited May 2014
    We have a pair of chucks and he's a size 3

Eta. Chucks not chicks

• She is wearing size 3.
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I bought him a size three for family pictures next week that fit perfect. I bought a size four sandal because he loves to stand and when were outside I'd hate for his feet to get burnt on the bottoms.
  • Team tiny toes here too! Size 2 is just a bit big on my LO! She is almost 7 months
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sands42sands42 member
    I don't do shoes until they can walk- but my 3 yr old is in a size 7. She started in size 3 right after her first birthday when she started walking.
  • I never post so sorry for butting in but my 7 month old wears a 0.5! Tiny feet !
  • B is just growing out of size one. Got a few size 2 for her summer sandals.
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Holy cow! Your kid has some huge feet!! @EandIMommy86 I feel like our boys are the same size but definitely not the same shoe size!!! I think O is in a size 3.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"