Trouble TTC

N3TR: whiplash sucks!

edited May 2014 in Trouble TTC
Hi ladies,

ugh, I did not have a fun evening yesterday. On my way home from work while on the highway, I got into a 4 vehicle collision. An idiot who was going way to fast in stop and go traffic, slammed the back of the car behind me, so he hit me, which pushed me forward into the car in front of me. I was in such a daze it took me a minute to realize what happened. I felt for a second like I was in a dream world or something!  I called my DH because I was freaking out and panicking. He was working about 10 minutes away and he rushed over to the accident scene. He said his heart sank to his stomach when he saw ambulances and fire trucks flying past him to get to the accident. He said he had to keep repeating to himself that I told him I was OK. Luckily no one was seriously hurt, and my car is still drivable. The car behind me was completely destroyed. 

Physically I was fine until this morning. My neck and back muscles are sooooo tense and in pain, and I had a headache. Went to the doctor and I have whiplash. Yay (sarcasm!). I'm hoping it will go away asap. We're just about at the fertile time of the month! ... I guess I can always just lay there LOL. 

Edit: I hit the post button by mistake too soon!
*** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***

Re: N3TR: whiplash sucks!

• I was terrified. I sat in the car crying and shaking. It scared DH too because he must have said a dozen time after we got home that he can't lose me. I was working a 12 hour shift today, but once I was getting close to the 6 hour mark I said I couldn't do this any more and I left and went to the doctor. I didn't want to risk making it worse by forcing myself to work through it. 
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • I'm sorry. :-(
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Loading the player...
  • erolliserollis member
    Take care of yourself. Whiplash is no fun. It can take some time to get over. It's good that nothing worse happened and your car is still driveable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry! Very scary. I hope the pain eases soon.
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"