April 2014 Moms
Options

Fever??

DD had her 2mth shots today, took it like a champ. She's just been sleepy all day.. She is currently curled up on me sleeping & wrapped in a blanket, per usual. I noticed that her face is a little sweaty, moved her a bit & her hair was slightly wet from sweat too. I took the blanket off her.

Could this be a sign of a fever? She is so peaceful right now I would hate to have to stick a thermometer in an unpleasant place & disturb her.
Lilypie - Eu0n
BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

Re: Fever??

• Options
    Claire is sweaty a lot when he's laying on me with a blanket. She may develop a low grade fever due to the shots. They should've hopefully warned you about that and given you a Tylenol dosage if needed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I have Tylenol on hand
    Lilypie - Eu0n
    BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
    MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
    BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
    AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My kid's also a sweaty beast, and he will get a sweaty head from snuggling me or sometimes from crying. That said, sure, it could be a fever from the shots. If its from being bundled up on you she should cool off on her own. If she's still sweaty after about half an hour of being blanket-less, I'd check her temp.
    But honestly, i usually didn't/don't give Tylenol unless my kiddo seems unhappy. A low-grade fever is not going to hurt them and is just their body doing what it's supposed to. If my kiddo were uncomfortable (crying, fussier than normal, can't sleep) I'd give the Tylenol.

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"