Trying to Get Pregnant

WFD?

DucktaleDucktale member
edited May 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I have nothing planned for dinner tonight and need inspiration. Help a girl out.
imageimageimage
BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: WFD?

• lizzyp9112lizzyp9112 member
    edited May 2014
    We roasted chicken last night (just onion powder, garlic powder, basic seasonings) so we could eat on that for a couple days.  For dinner-- chopped up chicken with marinara sauce on deli rolls with provolone.  Yummy and it keeps me from heating up the house again.

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• Shrimp and grits - our herb garden has parsley like woah so it needs to be used, and this meal uses a lot. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm picking up spaghetti carbonara on my way home today.  And I'll probably steam some broccoli to go with it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We've having grilled brats and fresh corn salad! 

Here's the corn salad recipe. It's really good and really easy. Is basil is expensive, I just omit it. 
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• kelley72kelley72 member
    edited May 2014

One of my honey's favorites in homes he will be ready to sex it up this weekend!  Country fried steak, mashed potatoes, zuchini and squash, biscuits (no I'm not making them fresh tonight I only do that on the weekend!).

• This all sounds awesome, I'm thinking we should grill. Kebabs sounds easy!
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • mommy2Cmommy2C member
    My brother and I are having pasta with meat sauce tonight (H is in China for work so none for him!). The other night I made us slow roasted pork ribs with rice and green beans...it was SO damn good.
  • uraniurani member
    Dunno, maybe BLTA's. Something fast and easy in any case.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jj32 said:
    We are going to a baseball game tonight and will be having BBQ there. My H is having a catered work even there, I am just excited to not cook tonight!
    Oh shit- that reminds me I have a container of barbecue pulled pork in the freezer that we got at Costco.  I need to get that out ....

DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• We made shredded chicken on Monday, so we've been eating that all week. I'll probably put some BBQ sauce on it and put it in a pita. Then maybe some brown rice and veggies on the side.

My BFF is getting married in 30 days, so this bridesmaid is kicking the junk to the curb until her wedding :D
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• MrsP924MrsP924 member
    I still don't know what's for dinner tonight either. And I don't feel like cooking. Maybe some kind of take out? Grinders? Chinese? I'm not sure!
    Me: 30 DH 28
    TTC since March 2013
    DH, SA normal count, slow swimmers
    NTNP as of 7/1/14
    Back to TTC as of 8/2014
    1st RE appointment October 2014, everything looks good both of us healthy and normal
    Clomid and IUI first cycle November 2014:BFN 
    Clomid and IUI December 20, 2014: BFP 1/4/15!!

Untitled

• We're having hot turkey subs. Yummmmm.
    Diagnosed with multiple infertility factors July 2011
    Surprise BFP while saving for IVF September 2011
    Our miracle baby girl born May 4, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oem617Oem617 member

@MauiBliss I want sushi!

DH is out tonight, so DS and I are on our own. I might be super lazy and pick up something for my self and make DS something super easy like chicken nuggets.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Oem617Oem617 member
    MauiBliss said:
    @Oem617, if there's a good sushi place near you, ask if they do take out and then just pick some up! We do that with our local favorite once a week or so. I just call and ask them what is the freshest or what the chef is liking that day and tell them I want that. 

I might just do that. Thanks!

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Nothing too exciting, just pork stir fry with brown rice. 
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• mommy2Cmommy2C member
    My dinner plans were amended thanks to those of you who are having Mexican. Instead of pasta with meat sauce I made us tacos and spanish rice. It was pure deliciousness!
  • Leftovers, but its Ants on a tree (a noodle dish), so at least it was yummy when I made it. 
    Married since 2007
    DS #1 Born July-2011
    DC #2 BFP Oct-27-2013 MC 5w3d
  • karter64 said:
    Leftovers, but its Ants on a tree (a noodle dish), so at least it was yummy when I made it. 
    What is ants on a tree?  Basic ingredients?  Sounds awesome-- I love noodle dishes :)

• mommy2Cmommy2C member

I'm eating dinner alone tonight apparently. DS is having a slumber party with his cousins and DH is out visiting a coworker on suicide watch. 

I could go home and have a salad, parmesan asparagus, and grilled chicken. And I have some white wine that would go great with it. 

But really, my suspicion is that either Arby's or In N Out is on the menu for dinner ;) 

And some overdue lazy me time. 
    Enjoy Mama! I would kill for some lazy alone time right now!
  • mommy2Cmommy2C member
    karter64 said:

Leftovers, but its Ants on a tree (a noodle dish), so at least it was yummy when I made it. 

Is it an Asian noodle dish?
  • Pizza!
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• Breakfast for dinner...always a winner! Bonus points bc it rhymes.

Me: 26 DH:27
    Military family
    TTC#1 Jan 14

BFP! 17 Aug 2014 | EDD 26 April 15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • epidemic said:
    Breakfast for dinner...always a winner! Bonus points bc it rhymes.
    You are adorable.  That is all.

• @lizabethc
    MauiBliss

It is an asian noodle dish. It's bean thread noodles, ground pork/chicken, chilli paste and some other stuff. 
    here's the latest recipe I have tried. I ate it at a restaurant and have been trying to replicate ever since. 

Married since 2007
    DS #1 Born July-2011
  • Nothing special, just pierogies. Did not feel like cooking anything more complicated, lol.

@karter64 - is that Jeeves and Wooster in your sig?!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
    Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
    ~The Sandlot

TTGP January Signature Challenge: Workout Fails
    The Simpsons

• @asoneill, I fucking love pierogies.  How do you cook them?  We usually sautee with a little butter and garlic then add tomatoes or marinara sauce but sometimes we bake them.

• asoneill said:
    Nothing special, just pierogies. Did not feel like cooking anything more complicated, lol.

YES!!!! I love that show, it lead me to the books, which I also love, but really I have a thing for that poor Wooster. His weak chin, his constant fumbling and dithering. And also his rendition of '47 ginger headed sailors'
    Married since 2007
    DS #1 Born July-2011
  • lizabethc said:
    @asoneill, I fucking love pierogies.  How do you cook them?  We usually sautee with a little butter and garlic then add tomatoes or marinara sauce but sometimes we bake them.
    Depends. If it's just me, I just make them in the microwave. (My DH thinks that's blasphemy! :P) When it's me and DH, he sautés them with butter. I've never tried baking them - what do you usually bake them with?

karter64 said:
    asoneill said:
    Nothing special, just pierogies. Did not feel like cooking anything more complicated, lol.

YES!!!! I love that show, it lead me to the books, which I also love, but really I have a thing for that poor Wooster. His weak chin, his constant fumbling and dithering. And also his rendition of '47 ginger headed sailors'
    I have all four seasons on DVD. I love me some Hugh Laurie, and Stephen Fry is just perfection. I've read one or two of the books, I really need to get my hands on some more!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
    Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
    ~The Sandlot

TTGP January Signature Challenge: Workout Fails
    The Simpsons

• mommy2Cmommy2C member
    karter64 said:

@lizabethc

MauiBliss

It is an asian noodle dish. It's bean thread noodles, ground pork/chicken, chilli paste and some other stuff. 
    here's the latest recipe I have tried. I ate it at a restaurant and have been trying to replicate ever since. 

Yum! Sounds delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"