August 2014 Moms
Options

Insane dreams anyone?

So, I have to share this insane dream with you all.  My husband laughed till he cried this morning when I told him.  I had a dream that Peter Baelish (Game of Thrones...) was in my home town selling slices of pizza to raise money to help pay for the Christmas Parade.  He was all raspy voiced and everything, explaining how we wanted real reindeer and elves to participate, with snow blowers to make it really feel like Christmas (picture the guy from Bring it on saying "Spirit Fingers!!!").  After the fundraiser, I took him back to my childhood home, as I was his host.  When I tried to show him my childhood bedroom (in the upstairs), my dad got a sledgehammer and knocked down the stairs, because he didn't trust Peter Baelish to be alone in his daughters room.  Peter then gave me an eerie look and backed away off my front porch into the shadows.  Anndd I woke up. 

HA!  So freaking bizarre.  Anyone else have insanely strange dreams that make zero sense?  I'm totally blaming this insanity on this pregnancy. ;)
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Insane dreams anyone?

• Options
    I can't say I have really weird ones like that very often, but I think I have 2 or 3 dreams a week about DH cheating on me. Really sucks!
  • Options
    I have an intense dream practically every night and they hardly ever make sense. I've noticed that they are mostly made up of things that crossed my mind during the day including things that I have watched on television or heard on the radio. Your dream is pretty funny though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    chase16chase16 member
    Ugh. I had one this morning.. I dreamed that I forgot to drop the magazine and lock the bolt to the rear on my M4 (like an AR 15), meaning there was still a round in the chamber, and I had taken the weapon home with me. When in my dream I remembered that I had never cleared the weapon, I went to my room, and found that I also hadn't put it on safe, it was on 3 round burst. So I was freaking out about getting in trouble for that.. and I was naked.. and then my boss (that just left IRL, whom I loved, and never was in any way inappropriate at all), sexually assaulted me, and told me that if I didn't sleep with him he'd report me for the weapon thing. Yeah.. it was a shitty dream.
  • Options
    I just had one last night that I had my baby, but he (I'm supposed to have a girl) came out really tiny with all this extra skin and an elephant trunk for a nose. I decided the baby wasn't "ready" yet and needed to be put back in. Then he ran away like a leprechaun and the rest of the dream was trying to capture him to put him back so he could finish developing. Weird.
  • Options
    I think my wildest one was a few weeks ago and it's really one that I remember. I was discussing how to treat fleas with Will Riker's girlfriend of the moment (yes, star trek ng... * face palm* ). Ultimately we decided that the best way to get rid of them was to send the dog through the transporter and rematerialize only the dog without the fleas. But when we discussed the issue with the person in the transporter room, he said only O'Brein was good enough to do it, so this woman and I were searching for him.

Absolutely nuts. I woke up laughing hysterically.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I had one a while ago that I have birth to a half human half tiger baby. It was cute, furry, and very striped. And, of course, it didn't surprise anyone and was accepted as 100% normal. Haha must have been hanging out with my cat just before falling asleep.

@KUGirl09‌ yours totally wins though. I still cracking up over here!
  • Options
    KUGirl09KUGirl09 member
    edited May 2014
    I'd love to have a dream about a cute tiger baby.  That one is pretty awesome too @Weezy2012!  My husband calls it Trisha dreamland.  They get crazier and crazier, but that one takes the cake so far.  

And seriously, the Star Trek de-fleaing technique?  Brilliant. Just Brilliant.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have had a couple about the baby...I gave birth in bed and we were still attached by the umbelical cord but I had to go to work and run errands before I could go to the hospital... I was worried and she kept saying mom I'm ok don't worry!! And just the other night I had a dream about what she looked like and she was the cutest baby i had seen.. But I was looking at her through my vagina haha... Weird!
  • Options
    mhbraymermhbraymer member
    edited May 2014
    I dreamt my dh went to a party at our neighbors house and I was mad cause I had to stay with kids. I guess in my dream he gave away all my vodka and I was so mad that I dumped out all his beer.

I never told him about the dream until later the next day cause he swore he had a few bottles in the fridge and I said quietly to myself I probably dumped it out. Then I had to explain my dream to him.

I must really miss alcohol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sarafar4Sarafar4 member
    edited May 2014
    Last night I had a nightmare. DH went to Wawa and when he got back was super pissed. He said the clerk told him I was flashing my (now giant) breasts all over town. He'd had it and was leaving. I kept chasing him from bed room to bedroom as he packed his stuff (only it was my parents house, not ours) trying to convince him not to abandon me and his unborn child but wouldn't even talk to me. I woke up feeling terrible but also relieved. I woke him up and made him promise not to leave us.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Last night I had a dream I gave birth to a KITTEN!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"