Cloth Diapering

OT XP: snoogle or boppy total body?

Just wanted to see if anyone recommends one over the other. Never had a preg pillow before but I am already having trouble sleeping and SO said he'd buy it! So give me some pros and cons please :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: OT XP: snoogle or boppy total body?

• I personally just used a regular body pillow. I switch sides far too often for one of those huge pillows.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • yeah I was considering that option too...sigh*

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • yeah I was considering that option too...sigh*

Just tell him to give you the cash. He doesn't need to know that your body pillow only costs $10 from target.

Then spend the rest on newborn diapers! ;)
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • I just got a regular straight body pillow from Bed Bath & Beyond. It was easy to bend it into any shape I liked.
  • I loveee my snoogle, and I switch sides a lot. Dh even tried stealing it on occcasion. Currently though it is under our futon to prevent Jo from crawling under it.I miss it....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• My body pillow makes me too hot at night. Could it be the pillowcase material? It's super soft, but I think it's polyester... feels like a very thin microfiber faux suede.

• I had a snoogle.  I didn't love it. I ended up using several regular pillows
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • I have the boppy and like it a lot, but I am not sure that I will like it as much when I am bigger- there isn't as much support in the middle for the belly.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I have the boppy, it really helps. I unvelcro it at night so I can roll over and switch positions easier (still get all the support) but for naps I leave it attached and I sleep so song and so snug. Best buy ever. The clerk at babies r us gave me a 20% off coupon at the reg, so it was on sale even :)
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Snoogle! There are times I have kicked mh out of bed so there was room for my snoogle. I even took it on a trip overseas bc I couldn't bear to part with it.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I'm 9 months PP and I still sleep with my boppy
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • I loved my pregnancy pillow. I don't remember what it was called, so this post is super helpful, I know. It was like U-shaped though so it kept me from rolling around too much. It did get hot all nestled in there, even though it had a Coolmax cover. Funnily, that cover wasn't supposed to be washed. How disgusting is that?! A hot pregnant lady is supposed to sweat in that thing for months and not wash it? Not well thought out. I washed it anyway so maybe that's why it stopped keeping me cool.
  • Snoogle. I tried a body pillow, but it kinked my neck leaning over just to lay on it. I love the wrap around of the Snoogle!
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• I have the Boppy that velcros together.  I really like having the option to pull it apart.  I started out just using the leg piece and have recently started using the belly support.  I have a nice pillow MH got me for Christmas that I much prefer using for my head so it's nice that I can use both.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• dobbysmom said:
    I have the boppy, it really helps. I unvelcro it at night so I can roll over and switch positions easier (still get all the support) but for naps I leave it attached and I sleep so song and so snug. Best buy ever. The clerk at babies r us gave me a 20% off coupon at the reg, so it was on sale even :)
    You take naps?!
  • I have a snoogle and love it. I've had a regular body pillow forever but it wasn't enough once i needed more support. I switch sides frequently at night, but don't turn the pillow over - no need as I can bend it as needed no matter which direction I'm facing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"