April 2013 Moms

Play Kitchen

I'm thinking DS would enjoy a play kitchen. Any recommendations? I have a few in my amazon cart but can't pick one!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Play Kitchen

• I got ours used off a local fb group, so I don't think they currently sell it... but we also play with one at our gym's childcare, and at Sunday school. The boys love all three. Big points for a microwave and stove that make noise/lights up. And realistic play food and pots and pans. And the toy coffee maker is a big hit too.

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • KrisM86KrisM86 member
    We love our play kitchen! It's made by Hape. It's wood and has held up very well over the last year and a half...it still looks brand new despite two kids being pretty rough on it.

This is the one we have; it also comes in white:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00712O0MY?vs=1

• Loading the player...
  • We have this one. I dont even know if they sell it anymore. It was my nephews who is now 8.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kgs0505kgs0505 member
    Search kidkraft vintage kitchen on amazon. We got the white one for my son. He loves it! It's very sturdy and takes hours to put together; but it's held up great for over a year so far.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• We also have the vintage kidkraft in white. I agree with @kgd0505. It took a long time to put together but is sturdy and cute.
  • We also have the vintage kidkraft in white. I agree with @kgd0505. It took a long time to put together but is sturdy and cute.
    We just got this one too.  G LOVES it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks all!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"