*~* 5/29 PGAL Check-In *~*

EDD (If this if your first time posting):
How many weeks/days are you:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling/rants/raves:

Movement Update: 

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not):
Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not):
GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy?

----------------

PGAL EDD List:
@TheEmpireNeedsYou
 – 08/30
@Chusum
 – 09/01
@Marriedandlovingit
 – 09/01
@Flowerchica
 – 09/01
@Jayhawkali
 – 09/01
@Bonnesetter27
 – 09/2
@TenThree
 – 09/04
@Conradgallagher
 – 09/04
@Mmnumber5
 – 09/06
@Bodziochi
 – 09/07
@TinkL0ver
 – 09/09
@Everyusernameistaken
 – 09/10
@MrsHamon09
 – 09/10
@Lskypeck
 – 09/10
@TBarker925
 – 09/11
@PintoBean77
 – 09/11
@Maupjen
 – 09/12
@Stasi
 – 09/12
@Epaprn
 – 09/12
@Criscbish
 – 09/12
@Daisy1232
 – 09/12

ambershaw512- 09/13

@mrsdanielleM2010 – 09/13
@Kmbk27
 – 09/14
@Shimmer475
 – 09/14
@TippettFamilyOf4
 – 09/14
@Sheenae08
 – 09/14
@Ecat504
 – 09/14
@Kateysomething
 – 09/14
@LM915
 – 09/15
<span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0in; border: 1pt none windowtext; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit;

Me: 30 Him: 33
Married: August 2012
BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
DD: 9/22/2014

Re: *~* 5/29 PGAL Check-In *~*

• @Ve304856 – 09/21
    @Yurizaba
     – 09/21
    @AnnieBN
     – 09/22
    @Blemaro
     – 09/22
    @Jesswein9
     – 09/23
    @Worldinapapercup
     - 09/24
    @AnyMax
     – 09/25
    @Ladyofshallott86
     – 9/25
    @BrittanyN83
     – 09/25

@Cpj7 – 09/25
    @Bainidhedub
     – 09/26
    @Mrstbckhrst
     – 09/26
    @athara
     – 09/27
    @Gingerkid9989
     – 09/28
    @Bethybeach
     – 09/28
    @readysetorganize
    @gmail.com – 09/28

@PeopleKnowMe - 9/29

@MMason12 - 9/29

• @mmason12 thank you for the update :)

How many weeks/days are you: 24 weeks, 5 days!

Upcoming appointments: have to schedule the glucose test for about a week from now. Thanks for the reminder lol!

How are you feeling/rants/raves: Emotionally I'm doing great right now. Have had some stress from people who are trying to do nice things for us. Part of why we aren't having a shower is that my (old fashioned, very superstitious) family thinks they are a jinx. I know rationally that's not right but given my history I'm not going to challenge it. Anyway, hubby's family is mad that there isn't a shower, and it is constantly bubbling up as an issue.

Movement Update: more an more consistent! Flutters started at 18/19 weeks, real kicks at 23/24, and now I can tell the difference between kicks and flips :) I can see big ones from the outside!

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): two day work week (Memorial Day & two days for Ascension Thursday)

Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Leg cramps are vicious. Need more water!

GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? Hmmmm. I am relishing every second so I'll say I'm most looking forward to more of this less worried, calm feeling.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • nyg2042nyg2042 member
    edited May 2014

How many weeks/days are you: 23w4d

Upcoming appointments: I was supposed to have one next week, but they bumped it up to this week because I was having some swelling, etc.

How are you feeling/rants/raves: My back has been killing me - and it is actually swollen by my tailbone.  I went to the doctor on Tuesday, and she said she thinks I'm retaining water.  I also had blood in my urine, so they were sending that out for a culture.  I should hear either today or tomorrow if I have a UTI.

Movement Update: I have an anterior placenta, so there are some days I don't feel much.  But, I am definitely feeling him a lot higher up than I had been, and this morning I was able to distinguish his kicks from his punches.  Pretty cool.

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Feeling him move and shake.

Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Stress from not knowing if I have an infection or not...trying to cope with the back pain.

GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? I start summer break in 2 weeks, so I'm definitely excited to just hang with my little man this summer.  I am also excited for my shower in August!

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• How many weeks/days are you: 23 Weeks 4 days
    Upcoming appointments: Monday 24 week appotinment
    How are you feeling/rants/raves: Lots of back pain, I get out of breath quickly and can't sleep well

Movement Update:  I feel her constantly, except if I put my hand on my belly to feel it she stops

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): The nice weather we have been having so I have been taking DS to the park, its nice to get outside!
    Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): DH waking my up every few hours bc he is snoring so loudly
    GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? moving into our new house and getting her nursery ready and painting, finally not renting anymore so we can have something other than white walls!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How many weeks/days are you: 22 weeks 4 days

Upcoming appointments: Not until June 10th

How are you feeling/rants/raves:  Feeling better just tired

Movement Update: Feeling the baby a lot, DH is feeling kicks now too!

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not):  DS kissing my belly saying goodnight to baby Logan

Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not):  Drama with our neighbors, I love our house the development, where I live is wonderful except for our immediate neighbors.

GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy?  I think it would have to be people other than me feeling the movements.

• kmbk27kmbk27 member
    How many weeks/days are you:
    - 24+2

Upcoming appointments:
    - 26 weeker plus GD test 6/12

- As always, hayfever is kicking my ass. Otherwise okay - minus the hip/back pain.

Movement Update:
    - Love feeling little man rocking and rolling. He has his quiet times, but for the most part he is pretty active.

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not):
    - Came home yesterday to a painted bathroom courtesy of SO! Love that I don't have to do it now.

- Had a swelling/clot scare on Saturday. Turned out to be nothing, but it was not fun.

GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy?
    - Swimming! Also, finishing his room. AWing pics like I said I would. Trim, doors, and floor still need to be done, but I love the color. That paneling is everywhere, so I'm loving the brightness.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• conradragingconradraging member
    edited May 2014
    How many weeks/days are you: 26 exactly today.
    Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow just to check in before moving, and to find out about my glucose results.
    How are you feeling/rants/raves: Still having the same work problems, and since I was supposed to leave in 2 days, and it doesn't look like it's happening, the level of stress is getting to me. I sleep like 3 hours a night.. ugh.
    Movement Update: LO kicks up a storm and they're starting to be higher up most of the time. She's aiming for my ribs. Evil little thing.
    Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Short work week.
    Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): The aforementioned rant.

GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? Getting the heck out of work.
    @mrsdanielleM2010 GURL i feel you on needing more water. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• rlyttlerlyttle member
    EDD (If this if your first time posting):  9/30 (I'm not listed anymore)How many weeks/days are you:  22 weeks 1 day PapayaUpcoming appointments:  Sometime in mid June... I can't think that far ahead right now. Tomorrow is the last day with students, then I leave for FL next Friday. Woohoo!!How are you feeling/rants/raves:  Just found out this morning that I'll be in a different classroom next school year. Just what I want to do... move all my shit while pregnant this summer!! The room is crappy, but I will be right by all my friends. Movement Update:  DH finally felt DD last week and I can see movement from the outside. FUN!! Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not):  Tomorrow is the last day with students!!! Plus I sent 2 dozen Sharrie's Berries to my mom today at her work. I can't wait to hear from her. She is retiring next week!Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not):  Having to change classrooms!!  
    GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy?  Having a healthy baby!! I can't wait to see DS with DD. 
  • How many weeks/days are you: 22 weeks 6 days
    Upcoming appointments: Follow-up A/S next Thursday! Can't wait to see little man dancing around again.
    How are you feeling/rants/raves: Sunburn :( DH and I used spray-on sunscreen at the beach this weekend and apparently we suck at applying it because we are both sad lobster-shoulders now.
    Movement Update: Flips and backflips pretty consistently throughout the day. DH hasn't felt anything yet, and doesn't seem too interested so far.
    Best thing this week: Short work week this week and next.
    Worst thing this week: (TW: loss, crib death) We got back from our trip to learn that DH's coworker's 4 month old son suffocated on a blanket in his crib on Monday night. They took him off of life support yesterday and are now facing an abuse investigation.
    GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? Getting a big cute belly & feeling more movement. For DH to get excited. I'm trying to get him more involved so I asked him to research travel systems because all the options make my eyes glaze over in about 2.5 seconds.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Hey ladies!!  Glad to see that everyone is doing well!

How many weeks/days are you:  22weeks,4 days
    Upcoming appointments: June 11th... boring visit
    How are you feeling/rants/raves:  Super tired all the time still and moody but physically pretty good.

Movement Update: I've been feeling Evie more and more and love every second of it.  Last night I could see her kicks from the outside.  Totally trippy!!

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not):  Short work week
    Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not):  Having to work at all... my boss is pretty much a prick. 
    GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy?  I can't wait for my showers and to set up her nursery!  Also, like many of the rest of you... I can't wait to get my poor bloated body in a pool!  I might just live in the pool this summer.

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not):
    I'm loving these baby kicks :) 

SPD still! Why does it have to hurt whenever I move my legs?

I love to count down the weeks. I'm so excited about crossing week 28 - micro preemie risk reduction  milestone

--------------
    PCOS , incompetent cervix, gestational diabetes, IVF graduate, with one ovary!
    1 angel baby due to a 20 week M/C thanks to IC
    1 ovary due to a benign tumor that crushed my ovary
    About 6 years of pointlessly POAS
    Proud mommy of a 2.5 year old  girl
    Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

• How many weeks/days are you: 22 weeks 4 days

Upcoming appointments: June 19th for GD testing

How are you feeling/rants/raves: My back has been on and off bothering me, but otherwise no complaints

Movement Update: Little girl moves a lot. Luckily she seems to sleep when I do

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): My in-laws purchased our car seat so that was unexpected and very nice.

Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): I have one coworker that has been making my life hell acting like I'm his personal assistant.

GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? Getting the nursery all set to a point where I can go crafting crazy

Pregnancy Ticker
  • BlemaroBlemaro member

How many weeks/days are you: 23w3d

Upcoming appointments: U/S June 5th to check my cervix.

How are you feeling/rants/raves: Really good!

Movement Update: Lots of movement! I love that DH can really feel big movements now.

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Sitting on our patio Sunday while DS played in the yard and feeling really content.

Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Sunday is my first DS's anniversary/birthday (23w6d preterm labour, maternal hemorrhage, emergency c/s, baby passed away shortly after birth) and I have the exact same due date this pregnancy.  This is always a hard time for me emotionally but it's sort of freaking me out with this pregnancy. I just keep telling myself that I just have to make it until Monday, then I can chill out. DH and I have been trying to keep busy so my mind can't wander too much...

GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? I love feeling baby move and seeing my belly grow! I hope I can really enjoy my time with DS before baby comes

@MMason12‌ I work in an industry where cheating on your spouse is common and not well hid. It was so depressing for me the first couple of years until I realized that I didn't have to let it affect me. It's not my choice but I'm not invested enough in these people to have it impact me.  It still makes me sad sometimes but I let it go. I still have to interact with these people but I don't really engage in their conversations if I don't like them. Hopefully your DH can find some peace with it, it's a hard thing to navigate when it's with coworkers :(

Pregnancy Ticker

• How many weeks/days are you: 23w2d
    Upcoming appointments: Glucose test on Monday and 24 week check up next Thursday
    How are you feeling/rants/raves: Feeling good! My only complaint is swelling in my hands and feet. Finally slept well last night after four awful nights, it was awesome!

Movement Update: Lots of movement, and it's starting to get more consistent. DH has felt baby twice now, but of course baby didn't do big movements while dad was trying to feel.

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): We painted the nursery this week, yay!
    Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Allergies, they are driving me nuts daily now a days.
    GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? Viability! So happy that my pregnancy has been pretty easy going up until now, I hope things continue that way for the most part.

• C0602tC0602t member
    EDD (If this if your first time posting): September 30
    How many weeks/days are you: 22w2d
    Upcoming appointments: June 10, just a regular quick appt
    How are you feeling/rants/raves: feeling pretty great aside from my new huge boobs hurting my back

Movement Update: this kid never stops moving! I can't complain :-)

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): having a short work week
    GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? Our 3d 4d sonogram in August, also baby shower in August! Yay
  • Blemaro said:

How many weeks/days are you: 23w3d

Upcoming appointments: U/S June 5th to check my cervix.

How are you feeling/rants/raves: Really good!

Movement Update: Lots of movement! I love that DH can really feel big movements now.

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Sitting on our patio Sunday while DS played in the yard and feeling really content.

Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Sunday is my first DS's anniversary/birthday (23w6d preterm labour, maternal hemorrhage, emergency c/s, baby passed away shortly after birth) and I have the exact same due date this pregnancy.  This is always a hard time for me emotionally but it's sort of freaking me out with this pregnancy. I just keep telling myself that I just have to make it until Monday, then I can chill out. DH and I have been trying to keep busy so my mind can't wander too much...

GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? I love feeling baby move and seeing my belly grow! I hope I can really enjoy my time with DS before baby comes

@MMason12‌ I work in an industry where cheating on your spouse is common and not well hid. It was so depressing for me the first couple of years until I realized that I didn't have to let it affect me. It's not my choice but I'm not invested enough in these people to have it impact me.  It still makes me sad sometimes but I let it go. I still have to interact with these people but I don't really engage in their conversations if I don't like them. Hopefully your DH can find some peace with it, it's a hard thing to navigate when it's with coworkers :(

@Blemaro - Thanks! He doesn't care at all about not having a huge group of work friends, specially ones who do those kind of things. It's more the fact that it seems to be holding him back from moving departments/getting promotions which sucks. He's 100% okay with it -- it's me. I just feel so bad for him because everyone admits that professionally he is one of the best around but personally no one likes him becuase he refuses to join the "cool kids". 

• How many weeks/days are you: 26 weeks/2 days
    Upcoming appointments: I did the gd test today so I am awaiting the results
    How are you feeling/rants/raves: Great. I am nervous since I had GD last time I am worried it will happen again.

Movement Update: Baby moves all the time. I think he/she is breech right now (not that it really matters) because I flutters at the top and big kicks at the bottom.

Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): Cooler weather is back. I am not looking forward to summer.
    Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): We are trying to switch car insurance because it looks like I can save money but they really do make it impossible!
    GTKY: What are you ladies looking forward to the most for the rest of your pregnancy? I think everything. This may be our last so I am trying to enjoy it.

• How many weeks/days are you: 25w4d
    Upcoming appointments:
    Tomorrow US
    Nervous... They found a chorionic plexus cyst on her brain, which can be a marker for Trisomy 18. It brings my odds from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 5,000. I realize this is still an incredibly unlikely scenario, but I can't help but worry until my materniti21 test results come back in a week. I have to go back tomorrow for another US because yesterday she wouldn't show them her heart or one of her hands.
    Movement Update:
    Quite a mover! I love it...so reassuring
    Best thing this week (pregnancy related or not): started putting together the nursery
    Worst thing this week (pregnancy related or not): see above
    Peace and health and floating in the ocean!

Gemma
    born August 31, 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"