August 2013 Moms
Options

Weight loss Wednesday!

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing this week??

I'm finally starting to see some progress after my first post partum period two weeks ago. Down to 155, woot!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week as well.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weight loss Wednesday!

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    I am happy for you @TurtleMomma‌

I am staying steady. No gain to loss. But it's not the poundage, it's toning the tummy. Which isn't going well. Sigh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You deserve to brag @TurtleMomma‌ ! 24lbs is a wonderful accomplishment!

I'm right there with you, @LEMSA‌. My stomach is just a saggy mess. I just need to keep losing weight and hopefully once I get down to 140 I'll see an improvement on my stomach.

Right now I'm doing daily walks and the 30 day shred a couple days a week, I'm looking at adding one of Jillian Michaels' ab focused DVDs to my routine.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I lost 1.1 last week which Im happy with.

I just have to keep up with using my elliptical at home and going to the gym for weights and the treadmill.

Ive lost 14lbs in 9 weeks and my goal is first to get into the 100's (I only have 2.7lbs to go!) then to fit into a size 12.

Happy getting healthier/happier/hotter summer!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Khaleesi07‌ JM's "6 Week 6 Pack" is a killer. I did it for several weeks (combined with the "30 Day Shred") and I can definitely tell the difference (under the flab).

• Options
    I"m holding about the same. my diet and exercise has taken a dive. I attribute not gaining due to breast feeding lol. I have decided to go on at least one walk a day which is a workout since I usually strap LO to me and he's over 21lbs now. I also plan to buy some healthy easy to grab snacks (i.e make some hummus and get some carrots). We'll see how it goes.

Congrats @turtlemomma that's a wonderful accomplishment and you should be bragging!
    **July Siggy Challenge**

• Options
    caper18caper18 member
    Hi ladies, I know it's Thursday and I'm not a regular but mind if I join this thread?

I gained 42 lbs while pregnant and was a bigger girl to start with so I've got quite a bit to lose. I've been working out at home while DD naps and have lost 20lbs since January (I took a break for half of March & April) but now back at it! I've got 8 lbs of baby weight left and I'm hoping to lose another 30 after that.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"