February 2013 Moms

Nbr- wellness

I'm a huge believer in wellness therapies like massages and such... I'm getting cupping therapy done this weekend.... Looks scary lol has anyone done this before?
photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg

Re: Nbr- wellness

• What is cupping therapy? My mind went straight to the gutter.

I am with you on "believing" in wellness therapies, generally, though.

• LOL straight to the gutter made me laugh

They take these cups, and basically use fire to create oxygen in them and suction them to your back, it is supposed to help with blood flow and all sorts of ailments. Don't google the pictures though, it is very disgusting....I think that is why I am freaked out lol

• Loading the player...
  • That sounds like a decent theory, but yeah, I'd have to do other things and work my way up to that lol

I think I saw something similar on a Supernatural episode... lol

• Oh no!  I googled it...

:-S

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

• I told you not to google!!! LOL

And DC I agree on the massage, I believe insurance should cover at least 2 a month. I wish I could afford to get them too  regularly. but alas I maybe get one like twice a year, but when I do get them my back feels amazing (I have back issues too)

• lbonga1lbonga1 member
    I haven't done anything to that extent, but FI and I both just started seeing a chiropractor. We found a place that charges only $90 a month for both of us, and we can go once a week. My back feels so much better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"