One & Done: Only child

pitty party...

Ok so i am having second doubts. About everything.... I feel like i am not going to get the job tomorrow and that this month is not our month for a BFP. I know Idon't know either for sure yet but it's just my gut feeling right now. 

Please feel free to join in on my pity party with your own pity.

Re: pitty party...

• Relax and go in tomorrow with a positive attitude.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Loading the player...
  • I claim Prince Harry so @lildis09 can have Ryan.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• lildis09 said:

I claim Prince Harry so @lildis09 can have Ryan.

You can have Ryan. I can't participate.

LOL..I posted this in the wrong discussion.

Brain fart!

our one and only *

DS - 2011

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• DH has been mad at me since Sat afternoon because apparently me not wanting his leg or foot on me while we were playing with DS means I don't like him anymore. I am kind of dreading our first counseling session tomorrow. I'm pretty pitiful.
  • DH has been mad at me since Sat afternoon because apparently me not wanting his leg or foot on me while we were playing with DS means I don't like him anymore. I am kind of dreading our first counseling session tomorrow. I'm pretty pitiful.

Thats pretty imature of him but there were instances when my H would be mad at me for silly things.
    GL tomorrow .
    I am pitiful because I am running out of ideas what to make for DS to eat. He is staying with MIL tomorrow and I asked if she wouldnt mind making chicken with rice for lunch for him. Pretty pitiful.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• @JackoftheBox, if you don't get a BFP after a couple of months of temping and OPKs, buy a Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor off of EBay. They are a little pricey, but I had charted and used OPKs for at least a year (to the point of driving myself nuts). Two months of using the CBEFM and I had a BFP...my last cycle before I was supposed to start fertility treatments! Also be sure to get the Fertility Friend app if you don't already have it. It makes charting much easier.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • it's nerve wracking but just remember an interview is as much about you liking them and making sure it's a good fit as it is them liking you. you want to make sure you actually like your future manager!
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"