Preemies

@flerlgirl checkity-check?

KTZ17KTZ17 member
@flerlgirl‌ aren't you having a baby next week?!? Craaaazzzyyy!!! Wanted to check in and see how you're doing with that huge baby in there ;) How are you feeling? Physically? Emotionally? You ready for a termie? Autocorrect changed that to termite. I do not wish termites on your home.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
imageimage

Re: @flerlgirl checkity-check?

• Hello! Thank you for checking on me! Physically I feel pretty decent. Just kind of large but not terribly uncomfortable. Jenna did kick Josh (my DS) the other day when he was sitting on my lap so I'm glad to know the sibling rivalry starts so soon :)

Emotionally, I am a wreck, haha. I am just so nervous about going back for another c-section in the same place as before. Lots of memories and while having the date scheduled is awesome, it also kind of feels like a giant countdown is looming over me. BUT Jenna looks so healthy and is doing really well, so this time around will be totally different.

I do not care for termites but I rent, so if termites appear after this I am leaving and moving in with you.

Thank you for asking!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• KTZ17KTZ17 member
    Well, @flerlgirl‌ , I think the move would work out swimmingly. You guys can have the upstairs and DD and Josh would have a blast! Does he enjoy eating old Cheerios off the floor and grabbing handfuls of kitty fur? Pretend I'm not on iPad and I put spaces here, k? I think your feelings about the csection are totally normal and I would be concerned if you were like woohoo, let's cut me open! But things will be TOTALLY different this time. Do you know if they'll let you do skin-to-skin in the OR? I read something about some hospitals encouraging skin to skin during csections now. Either way, both of my SILs had csections (termies) and they held the babies right away in recovery and got to BF. And if they don't let you do skin to skin in the OR, at least your DH will be allowed to hold her by your head and you can stare at her. I can't wait for the exciting update and to find out how big your girl is!! My DD just cracked the 10th percentile actual for weight at her 12 month checkup yesterday!! But her 5 month old cousin may weigh more than her...

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Josh prefers terrorizing dogs but I'm sure he could terrorize a cat instead if it meant he had a partner in crime. They said the skin-to-skin in the OR is likely an option but it just depends on how we're both doing (duh). BUT I would at least get to do it in recovery and my H would get to hold her in the mean time. So either way it will mean we get to gaze upon her cuteness :) I am excited (and afraid) to see how big she is, too! They are saying she'll be a little largo in the bargo like her mama, but who knows. Woohoo for your DD cracking the 10th percentile!! She is unSTOPpable now. DS just cracked the - wait for it - 2nd percentile!! Watch out for his buff self.

• KTZ17KTZ17 member
    @flerlgirl‌ I giggled at "largo in the bargo" hehe! I don't know what a bargo is!! So what's Josh weigh? I imagine close to DD since the boys' & girls' charts are different and he's a little older? DD is 18lbs 7.5 oz. Chunka Chunka!

imageimage
  • It's a technical term... it means she's got a big booty! Haha. Josh weighs 17 lbs, 2.5 oz! He is gaining pretty steadily - we are doing 5% next, I can feel it. Your DD is basically She-Hulk. I bow to her weight-gaining skills.

• KTZ17KTZ17 member
    @flerlgirl‌ best of luck tomorrow!!!! I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear how much junk Jenna's got in da trunk (aka how much she weighs)!!

imageimage
  • Haha! You made me lol. Thank you so much and I will be sure to update ASAP! If the update is not hilarious and no inappropriate booty jokes are made, it's probably my husband. But one of us will update for sure!

• KTZ17KTZ17 member
    @flerlgirl if it's booty jokes you like, you've hit the jackpot with me. I am quite blessed in the culi department. I taught middle school for a year in an inner city school, and was told I've got "mad cake." I also heard kids yelling in the hallway several times, "Ms. _______ got a fat butt! Ms. ______ got a fat butt!!" Yup.

imageimage
  • Nice! I am glad to have a fellow bootylicious sister. We have to stick together. And share pants. A guy at a gas station told me I had a "damn fine ass" the other day. I am ashamed of how flattered I was.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"