1st Trimester

Incredible hunger... nothing satisfies it!!

I've never experienced hunger like this, it gets especially bad at night and every hour the hunger is unbearable. ?It's like i'm starving but I had just eaten a whole meal an hour before. ?Then I keep picking and eating snacks but nothing is satisfying. ?Sometimes it turns into nausea.

What do you eat to satisfy your extreme hunger? ?I tried oatmeal last night before bed and even that did nothing. ?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Incredible hunger... nothing satisfies it!!

• haha, i feel the same way as you. i have not found anything to help, except to eat all the time. i just eat a snack though, just enough to make myself not hungry anymore. i probably eat 8 times a day right now. but i am still within my calorie range, because i only snack. and i havent gained any weight.
  • LOL - see my post below. I am in the same boat! It's insatiable!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm the same way. We went out to lunch today and I had to stop eating, because I was nauses. Then 20 minutes later I was soo hungry, but still nauses.  The whole nauses part when hungry really stinks!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have been incredibly hungry too and have not found a single thing that keeps me full for very long, but I have started snacking a lot in between meals and drinking lots of water and that helps. ? I feel your pain... ?I feel like I am eating ALL the time and I can never get enough!
  • I've had the feeling that if I stop nibbling I'll get sick. The only thing that's worked for me is to sip ice water in between snacks.
  • imageBreezer80:
    LOL - see my post below. I am in the same boat! It's insatiable!

I just responded! ?

It doesn't help when I have so many food aversions too...?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I just had a bowl of canned corn, how does that sound? lol

Carbohydrates are usually the only thing that really takes the edge off my hunger... just not refined carbs like white flour, which usually leaves me craving more. Has to be whole wheat - pasta, bread. Raw almonds also satisfy pretty well.?

• Lucky! I wish I could eat...

today i had maybe 4 saltine crackers for breakfast

a bagel for lunch and then puked it up

and now i just had 2 saltine crackes.

today is a bad day for morning sickness!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am starving around meal times... then I eat way too much and feel nauseous after.  Sorry I am of no help!
  • Me too! i feel like a bottomless pit somedays. Carbs are all i can really handle and yesterday someone on here suggested beans. I had an ENTIRE can of red beans and an ENTIRE ouch of whole grain rice (that uncle bens 90 second stuff) mixed together for dinner last night. It should have been enough to feed 3 people. I was actually super full after, though it didnt stop me from eating a donut before i went to bed Embarrassed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"