Secondary IF

Bad mojo*update 1& 2*

SassFrassSassFrass member
edited May 2014 in Secondary IF
I don't want to hijack the KUSMO thread, so I thought I would just start one.

For those who haven't seen it, long story short,  I only had a 1 day, few hours of a "period" with cramps. Been feeling off ever since. Lots of cramping, headache for what is going on 4 days now, several BFN's. OPK's are all negative as well...

The nurse just called back, and said cramping is prob due to overstimulation of the ovaries since I am taking Clomid, WHICH just goes to show how well they are paying attention, because I skipped the last cycle of Clomid, never went in for CD 21 labs, and never called for a refill. SO clearly, it is not due to that, because that was 3 cycles ago... They want me to come in as soon as I get off of work to take a clinical HPT, which I am sure will be negative, because they have all been negative. After that she said we will talk depending on the outcome of the test... So that is where I am right now, I will update when I get out of the walk-in appointment.

KUDOS to them for getting me in so fast, but major side eye for not even knowing what is going on in my chart...
I just feel like something isn't right... my gut is screaming at me that something isn't ok, and idk whether or not to trust it, or ignore it... I guess we will see after I POAS.... which I don't get off for about another hour, and I have to pee so bad already! :(

******Ok, so I went in, peed, bfn, then they decided to do a blood test just in case, she will call me soon, she marked it stat and ordered a progesterone along with my quant. Still don't know too much til those come back. HOWEVER!!! Who got an order for a S/A?? *this girl* :) so now to figure out th cost, our insurance has it listed as a treatment, not a diagnostic, so now I have to call and see exact codes to see what insurance is and isn't going to pay for. Dh is less than thrilled, as he will have to go wank off in the hospital bathroom as they want it returned within thirty mins of the sample and we live farther than that. So, I am waiting on my results and then finding out how much this baby is gunna cost...*******

******* So all tests came back negative, not pregnant, and no ovulation thus far.... I finally got a hold of SOMEONE who could tell me something about how much it will be, our stuff will be covered  with the codes they use, so that is good, and timing is impeccable, 3/4 days abstinent, tomorrow is day 4*********

still not sure as to why I feel like shit... I am starting to think I have a UTI cuz it hurts like a bitch to pee, and I have to pee constantly, or I feel like I do anyways. I get so paranoid when my girl parts hurt....

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Bad mojo*update 1& 2*

• Don't leave until you have something to account for any of this. None of it sounds right and I am glad they are seeing you so fast.
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Apparently I am asking the wrong questions, to find out how much a friggin S/A costs! No one I have talked to can tell me! I have called my Insurance company, the lab at the hospital, billing, my OB's office. Idk wtf. :/ I have seen you ladies mention it is like $150 ish somewhere in that ballpark... I just hate not knowing exactly how much money to take with us.... *STRESSES ME OUT*

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm glad they ordered the S/A and the blood tests!
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Glad it seems to be nothing scary! Glad you got SA ordered!!!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"