May 2013 Moms
Options

Another poop question...

I probably ask way too many questions about poop... Please don't look through my history to see how many... :) P.S. this is gross so don't read on if you're squeamish.  

Is mucous-y poop still something to watch out for?  J had a blow out yesterday, which hasn't happened since he was a newborn, and it was green, leafy, and mucous-y (the babysitter said) and then he had another one last night that literally looked like someone blew their nose in J's diaper!  I think it MAY be a reaction to his shots because he's also got the same red dots his friend had after her's... I don't know! Thoughts? 

Re: Another poop question...

• Options
    delinodelino member
    I don't know, but I would probably call the dr to tell them about the poop and dots just to be on the safe side.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    N@ hasn't had that, but it could also be related to diet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would call the pedi to make sure. Hope he feels better soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    Not sure if it's related to shots or not, but there has been a pretty nasty stomach bug going around I think. S had 5 blowout poopy diapers in one day and then another 3-4 the next day with a couple puke episodes as well. All her poops were extremely runny (a lot like what you described) so we just kept her hydrated as best we could until it passed. Luckily it only lasted a couple days and her poops went back to normal a couple days later. If you're concerned, I'd call the pedi, but we just made sure to keep her as hydrated as we possibly could since we knew about the bug.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"