Multiples
Options

Reassurance please.

I'm a little worked up and I'm trying to calm myself but I could use some comforting words. 15weeks with twins and I have an ultrasound and checkup a week from today so I'm counting down for that reassurance. Last night around 6 I started having pain in my lower groin/vaginal area and I know it's probably just growth or stretching but I have been up with this discomfort (and random muscle spasms in my legs and upper abdomen) for over three hours. Too much time to think about it so here I am needing to be talked down!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Reassurance please.

• Options
    Rest up. Drink water. And watch trashy tv to help the time pass faster. Sending positive thoughts.
                         My fraternal twin boys. Born Sept 2013.
  • Options
    The aches and pains of pregnancy (especially with twins) is always tough! Hang in there, your u/s will be here before you know it!
    Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a lot of pain way down low in my pelvic area as one of my girls was wedged WAY down there. I hope yours is nothing! Keep your feet up and drink lots of water. I hope this week passes quickly for you!

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    xtina78xtina78 member
    I've had a lot of random pelvic pain and cramping and the girls always turned out to be fine. Take it easy, drink water, and try to relax - but I know it's hard!
    Me - 35. DH - 40. TTC #1 since 9/2010. 
    IUI #1-2 BFN
    IUI #3 BFP = C/P
    IUI #4-6 BFNs
    IVF #1 Lupron and Gonal F: 29R 29M 28F
    2 blastocysts transferred 12/14/13
    Beta at 9dp5dt = 285; Beta at 12dp5dt = 925
    It's twins! EDD 9/2/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks everybody for the reassuring words! Sometimes you just need to be told that this is normal from someone who has been there.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I started having that kind of pain around the same time as you and everything is fine. My Baby A is super low, so maybe that could have something to do with it for you, too? As others said, just drink lots and relax and I'll be sending positive vibes your way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ManadaManada member
    Basically what everyone else said! Drink water, pee... Lay down and watch tv. If you are worried, you can time/count the pains to see if there is any rhythm to them --- chances are there won't be, and that helps me relax sometimes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"