AW... finally moved in and renovation pics (NBR) — The Bump
April 2013 Moms

AW... finally moved in and renovation pics (NBR)

after a long few months, and more stress than I care to relive we are moved into the new house and pretty settled.  We still have boxes to unpack, get pictures and such hung, but we are functional and that is a huge relief.

Some renovation pics to share, befores and afters for those who are into that stuff (I am a huge HGTV addict).

the new man cave, in case you can not tell we are big Redskins Fans:

and my favorite room of the house, the kitchen:

I dont have a good before pic of the master bath, but trust me it was a train wreck, here is our new shower:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]Lhyacinth888MsAmeera25[Deleted User]elbouKate_Cjaime52005none5[Deleted User]tondraluvlilbit091024ladybugsuperTootsfarmerpinky[Deleted User][Deleted User]Shieta23

Re: AW... finally moved in and renovation pics (NBR)

• Looks awesome! Nice work. And hail to the Redskins!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    bhjones1980
  • jenbee829 said:
    It turned out great!! Did you guys do everything yourselves? I am so impressed!
    No, we did nothing ourselves...ha ha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

[Deleted User]
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, that kitchen. Beautiful!

• Love it!!
  • JSS1002JSS1002 member
    edited May 2014
    BEAUTIFUL kitchen -- you must be so excited about that!

Basement -- are you guys gopher fans!?  Looks like a U of MN mancave for sure!

EDIT: nevermind, just saw the Redskins comment -- doubles as a MN mancave!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
    Erin10408
  • OMG that bathroom though!!!!!!!!!

[Deleted User]bhjones1980
  • Wow Looks great! Love white kitchen cabinets! We are currently in the process of selling our log home and looking for another home. It sucks because yesterday we found one we love but can't do anything until ours sells.

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards