Trouble TTC
Options

***Weekly IVF Check-In***

Pintobean39Pintobean39 member
edited May 2014 in Trouble TTC

This weekly check-in is for 3T regulars to fill us in on their IVF cycle.

If you'd like to join please provide the following...

1. Where are you in the IVF process (prepping, stimming, ER/ET date, etc)
2. What cycle? 
3. Test/beta day?

QOTW:  I'm learning this whole process is full of waiting, so what do you like to do to make the time pass quickly?   Since I'm losing my mind and forgot to put a new one.  ETA:  Since I learned last week lot's of people love to watch Netflix what are some of your favorite shows to watch on Netflix?

Currently going though IVF or preparing. 
adadeart - 2WW Beta's were over the weekend?
christieH917 - BCP
fizzachaudhary - in the middle of Stim's
jaytee16 - In the middle of Stim's
jessiml06 - In the middle of Stim's ER is soon?
jszy10 - BCP
kt416 - BCP
lillovebug79 - waiting on CD1
mozarrella13 - Starting Lupron finally off the bench Yeah!
pintobean39 - Cyst is gone start Stim's this weekend
purpledaisey923 - Applied for Embryo adoption
runawaylaurel - In the middle of Stim's
stacylh24 - waiting for cd1, has it ever gotten here?

Good Luck Everyone!!!
Fucking bump!!!!

Re: ***Weekly IVF Check-In***

• Options
    So happy your cyst is gone @Pintobean39!  I know it seems overwhelming at first, but after the first day or two of all of your stims you kind of get into a routine and it goes quickly. 
    Me:34 H:33 
    Temping since Nov 2012, off BC since July 2011
    SA: Beyond Awesome
    CD3 BW (AMH:2.7, estrogen high:106) , low progesterone 7DPO
    OB diagnosed "weak ovulation"
    IUI #1 Jan 2014- 5mg letrozole, m/c 6w3d, betas slow to decrease
    IUI #2 Mar 2014- 5mg letrozole BFN
    IVF#1 Apr/May 2014 16R/12M/8F.  Transferred 2 blasts, 3 on ice

imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Pintobean39‌ I'm glad your cyst is resolved!

AFM- egg retrieval was scheduled for Thursday, but it's being pushed back until Monday. I had 47 follies (~20-25 sizeable ones) on Sunday and e2 was at 367, but the cetrotide made it drop to 169 today and my follies barely grew. I'm a little worried, but they're upping my gonal f, so hopefully things level out.

QOTW- house of cards and Disney movies. I'm a kid at heart and love watching animated movies :)
    **********SIGGY/TICKER WARNING**********

ALL WELCOME!

TTC since 04/12
    Me- 26 PCOS
    DH- 28 MFI
    10/13 IUI #1 (1 follie)- BFP!
    11/13 M/C @9 wk due to tetraploidy, one little boy in heaven
    01/14 IUI#2 (1 follie) BFN
    02/14 IUI #3 (3 follies) BFN
    03/14 IUI #4 (2 follies) BFN
    05/14 IVF/ICSI #1 CXL
    07/14 IVF/ICSI #1.2 6R, 6M, 5F, 2T, 2 frosties!
    Transferred 2-5dt  CP
    09/14 FET #1 BFP! Beta #1 52 Beta #2 152!
    10/20/14- It's TWINS!

1/15- TEAM PURPLE!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @adadeart That's awesome.  Congratulations!!!  Of course you are welcome to hang around, FX that your beta's keep doubling and you have a healthy and happy 9 months.  Hopefully you are the first of many of our BFP's since I started this check in.

@jessiml06 That's a lot of follies hopefully they will get their butt's in gear and start getting bigger.  I looked up what Cetrorelix and it looked like the same thing as Ganarelix and I remember my last cycle my E2 was 1581 and I took ganirelix and it dropped to 450.  I've always wondered with IVF if they make you take the ganirelix or comparable how accurate the E2 is because it seems like everyone takes it for a few day's.  The most I ever took it on medicated cycles was 2 days in a row and they ordered 4 already for me.  
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    @Pintobean39 - Wonderful news about your cyst!  
    @adadeart - Congratulations!
    @jaytee16 - I hope all goes well for your ER and ET!

Well, CD 32 for me, so no AF yet.  I had a progesterone draw last week after our IVF consult and no one ever called to tell me what the result was.  I called yesterday after two days with no AF.  Turns out the level was .0625.  The nurse said that meant that I didn't ovulate.  As far as I know, this is the first time ever that I have not ovulated.  My RE was in surgery all day, so no game plan as of today.  He should be back in the office tomorrow.  Hopefully I will know tomorrow exactly what the plan is.  My hope is that they will just let me start BCP and get going with this cycle, but I'm probably being unrealistic.  

QOTW:  We do not have Netflix.  If we did, I would watch Orange is the New Black.  I saw two episodes while staying with a friend in Florida and I was hooked!  

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• Options
    Sigh202Sigh202 member
    I'm prepping for IVF by using Vivelle patches and taking Genorelix shots. Good luck all!
    Ready to take the road less traveled. 
  • Options
    Sitting in the 2ww... Trying my best to go beta or bust. QOTD: house of cards and orange is the new black.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Loving the good news and positive energy around here!!
    @Pintobean39‌ so happy your cyst is gone!! Your statement about shit getting real is exactly what I said when I walked into the OR for my retrieval!!
    @adadeart‌ Congrats!!!
    @jessimi06 hope those follies get growing!
    @jaytee16‌ Good luck with ER!
    @jaztaz1‌ Good luck with the 2ww and staying beta or bust--so hard!!!
    AFM, I'm doing my Lupron shots, and waiting on AF. My lining was quite thin, so RE may clear me to start stims if AF doesn't show up in the next few days.
    *************WARNING CP mentioned***********
    TTC since 12/2012 Me: hypothyroid & egg issues
    DH: MFI
    IUI #1 BFN
    2nd treatment cycle: Clomid & TI BFN
    IUI #2 (injects) IUI BFN
    2/14 through 3/14 benched with a cyst
    IVF#1 CD1 came before beta. BFN. No frosties.
    Benched with cysts...
    IVF#2 beta moved up due to heavy bleeding 6dp5dt...beta was 11. beta#2 20.4! Beta#3 28 Chemical pregnancy :(
    Currently on BCPs with cysts, planning IVF#3 Everyone welcome!
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    @adadeart CONGRATS!!! Wonderful numbers!!

pintobean- yay for your cyst being gone. Yeah, stims are overwhelming at first, and once they start it feels like you're kind of hanging on for dear life, but it's doable!

jaztaz- good job going beta or bust! stay strong!

AFM: today is day 10 of stims, I had 17 follicles all at 12-14 mm yesterday, so we're looking at trigger Friday, maybe, and ER on Sunday. Yay! I know I'm stimming longer than some people do, and my E2 is still quite low (452) so hoping my egg quality is ok... 

QOTW: Orange is the New Black, Parks and Rec, House, Don't Trust the B in Apt. 23 (Everyone should watch it now!!!) I could go on and on... We don't have cable, so we're 100% Netflix. 
    *****************siggy/ticker warning*****************************

-Me: anovulatory/ hypothalamic amenorrhea / H: all good
    -IUI  Medicated TI Cycle #1 (Dec): Menopur  + Ovidrel + TI  = BFN
    -Benched for work issues Jan/Feb
    -IUI 1.2: Menopur + Ovidrel = BFN
    -IVF #1- Menopur + Follistim = 12R / 7M / 4F -- first beta-260, second 520. EDD 2/22/15

Welcome Dane 02/09!

• Options
    KT416KT416 member

Love all the good news on the board-- fingers crossed for more good news for everyone!

I'm still on BCP and had a SHG yesterday. Everything is clear and looking good but the aftermath was more crampy than I thought it would be. Just waiting for insurance approval and such now to figure out the next steps :)

Me: 29, DH: 30

Married: April, 2011; TTC: July, 2012

Dx: MFI; June '14 IVF w/ ICSI: 11R, 8M, 5F... 1 5dt, beta #1: 213, beta #2: 621, beta #3: 8545!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jszy10jszy10 member
    Pintobean39 -- yay for the cysts going away!  That is good to hear since I am on BCP right now with the hopes that mine will go away too!  

adadeart -- congrats!!!!!

jaztaz1 -- good luck with the 2ww!!  

I have 6 more days of BCP before my follow-up next Tuesday!  I am so anxious to find out my plan moving forward and can't wait for Tuesday to get here :oP  DH had another SA today and I had some genetic testing done a few weeks ago, so we will find out all of those results at our appt. too!

------------

QOTW:  I don't have Netflix, but our Comcast has "streampix" which is very similar.  I just finished reliving every season of Grey's, and now I just started Parenthood.

ME - 31, DH - 40

Married 06/25/2011, TTC since 03/2012

BFP #1 on 11/13/12 -- EDD 7/24/13 -- M/C (CP) on 11/21/12

BFP #2 on  7/21/13 -- EDD 3/29/14 -- M/C (CP) on 7/31/13

09/4/13 - 4/16/14 -- IUI #1 - 6 = BFNs :(

7/13/14 -- IVF #1 w/ ICSI

ER on 7/26/14 -- 20 R, 15 M, 11 F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4bb); 8 frosties!!!

BFP #3 on 8/8/14 -- EDD 04/18/15

BETA #1:  473,  BETA #2: 1009, BETA #3: 1975

** It's a BOY!!! **

image    image 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"