D.C. Area Babies
Options

My pregnancy Symptoms have subsided, should I be concerned

I am 5 weeks along and just a lil concerned. I was experiencing strong pregnancy symptoms last week sore boobs, headaches, bloating  and some slight cramps.  Now, my breast are not as sore and my nipples are definetly not as sore. I don't have the headaches, bloating has gone down.  Do symptoms subside this quickly or should I be concerned.  I had a miscarriage two months ago so I am a lil paranoid of a reoccurence.  Thanks! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My pregnancy Symptoms have subsided, should I be concerned

• Options

Hi, I am 16 weeks pregnant and I noticed something somewhat similar.  I felt some pregnancy symptoms (headache and sore breasts, mainly) around the 3rd and 4th week and then they went away for a few weeks.  My symptoms returned with a vengeance around 6 weeks when I was so extremely tired and nauseated that I felt like sleeping all day and like I was continuously car sick.  At this point you may be starting to experience that too!  But for your sake I hope not!

I hope this helps and I hope all is going well with your pregnancy :)

• Options
    @erincara well i definetly put my foot in my mouth, I am now 7 weeks and miserable. My symptoms are just killing me physically and mentally. I am so tired, I am nausea and everytime I eat I just want to kill myself not like nausea but my body is like holding it in my chest and the indegestion I get...horrific. I am so moody!! One min depressed and the next ready to tear someone apart.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"