December 2013 Moms

BFers - Has Aunt Flo arrived?

BootsOrHeartsBootsOrHearts member
edited May 2014 in December 2013 Moms
If you are still BFing, has AF made an appearance yet? I kinda wish she would hurry up already.
**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

BFers - Has Aunt Flo arrived? 200 votes

Yup, that biotch showed up
23% 47 votes
Newp
76% 153 votes

Re: BFers - Has Aunt Flo arrived?

• Yezbick9 said:
    You really needed a results button for all the ff moms who will want to know.
    I know I realized that after I posted it and now I can't change it :-/
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.

• n8swifen8swife member
    Nope. She didn't come back for 12 months when I BF'ed DD1. I'd be happy if that bitch stayed away that long again this time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • LawrenLawren member
    Mine showed up 8 weeks PP and I was pissed.
  • Lawren said:
    Yeah you kinda got screwed over there. :-(

• ChiAmyChiAmy member
    not yet..I'm not complaining!

• Nope! Cramps and breakouts on my face a few times but no period. I'm loving it!
  • No period here! With the other two I never got it back until a few weeks after I fully weaned. I might breastfed forever this time!
  • Not yet and I'm loving it. I hope to put an end to one of the two MOTN feedings and I hope that doesn't screw things up.
  • lp0lp0 member
    n8swife said:

Nope. She didn't come back for 12 months when I BF'ed DD1. I'd be happy if that bitch stayed away that long again this time.

This! No AF for 12 months with DS then got KU on my third pp period.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• jy725jy725 member
    Ugh! I got mine on Mother's day. I did not expect it. I'm still EBFing and LO will 6 months old in a few days. I really thought as long as I was nursing the same amount that it wouldn't come back until we weaned. We haven't even started solids yet. I am bummed.
  • I am not BF anymore but when I was it showed up at 4 months.  I stopped bf at 5 months.
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • Nope nothing, thank goodness! It would be awesome to go through summer without it! (Still EBF, slowly starting some solids, DD is 5 1/2months)

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Yep. 4 months pp. They are bad too. :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• 4.5 mths pp but they were quite light and lasted only 3 days.. Ebfing here and MOTN daily atleast a couple of times. The migraines associated with AF were a bitch though, thankfully it was a weekend and DH helped out with LO who turned 5 mths yesterday.
  • Mine have actually not been bad.  I was expecting them to be awful since they usually.
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • Nothin'. Cramping that turned out to be nothing a couple of times. I'd like mother nature to stay away for as long as possible. She can come back when I'm good and ready. 
  • I put newp, but I did spot for a few days. I give credit to being on birth control more than bf'ing. I'm sure I would have gotten it without.
  • KFED103KFED103 member
    Yep. Back at 3 months this time. Back at 4 months with DS. But they are very regular and at least very short and light.

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• I put newp, but I did spot for a few days. I give credit to being on birth control more than bf'ing. I'm sure I would have gotten it without.

Exactly this.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow I'm surprised how many are a no! I got my 1st pp period at 6 weeks, & just got the 2nd one at almost 6 months.
  • All you saying how bad it is scares me! We're 5.5 months out, still nada, and she does get formula at least once a day. I never had bad periods before so now I'm even more nervous for when AF decides to show up...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

This.  But I can't tell if it's the mini pill or the breastfeeding, since I'm about as effective in taking it as that thing is at preventing pregnancy (2 hour window???  WTF???). 

• Fucking mini pill gave me a period every two weeks starting at one month pp.
    D13 June Siggy Challenge Awkward (Awesome) Bathing Suits
    photo d5230f4f-07cc-4b75-b11c-da060b42a66d.jpg
  • ErinO21ErinO21 member
    I'm a newp but ask me again in a week or so. I'm getting the shot in a couple hours but haven't had any cramping or spotting this whole time.
  • No, thankfully. I couldn't handle PMSing
  • Yep. I got mine back at 7 weeks PP. I literally got one week off from pp bleeding before my periods came back. And she's pretty regular. Aunt Flo can suck it! I still EBF and it's not fair.
  • Showed up this week in time to drop my supply as LO hits a 6 month GS. Thanks Flo! So appreciated!
    imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

• Nothing here
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • KFiori1KFiori1 member
    I EP and haven't gotten it. With DD1, I EP'd for 9 months and it came a month after I stopped pumping.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yup...  at exactly 7 weeks pp. I had mirena put in at 8 weeks pp, and unlike the last 2 times I had it where it made my periods go away, I'm getting a full blown period about every 4 1/2 weeks.
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • I'm in the middle of my 2nd period for this month. (4th or 5th overall). You all suck.

• I said no. But when I first went on the mini pill I had bleeding at the beginning and end of that pack. Now I haven't had any other than maybe some SUPER light spotting that was on my toilet paper only. So technically it hasn't come back! But the mini pill can also make you not have bleeding at all so who knows!
  • I just got one, then not again. It has been two months

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lawren said:

Same here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I stopped bf at two months and mine just started yesterday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope. With my first I stopped bf'ing at 15 months and didn't show up until he was 17 months. It was great until the last month. It felt like I was going to get it every single day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"