November 2014 Moms

I'm so fancy...

If I were a stripper this would be one of my songs I shook my money maker too.

What would be your go to jiggle jam?

Re: I'm so fancy...

• Loading the player...
  • I Like It by Enrique Iglesias. It's also my guilty pleasure song!
  • I don't know about stripper song, but my theme song is "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen.

So maybe my stripper song would be "Rump Shaker" by Wreckz-N-Effect.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ludacris my chick bad is a good one
  • I have to tell you Lisa that I heard Iggy Azalea twice on my way home and all I could think of was you stripping, so thanks ;)
  • Happy - wearing a one eye goggle on my forehead and cut-off jean overalls (of course)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • "Ciara- Ride it" & I'm unusually good at it lol ;):\">
  • MrsC430MrsC430 member
    Ayo Technology - 50 cent & Justin Timberlake

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • TC0514TC0514 member

it's a toss up between Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry or the theme song to Dora the Explorer

This is hilarious!! :)
  • lisarenlisaren member

I would be the worst stripper ever.  I win guys over with my personality.  I don't let them see me dance.  Or eat (food on my face/on my clothes situation).

I used to be a dancer, not the naked kind. I did dancing in clubs like when I lived in NYC I danced on Club Mtv a few times, but it was mostly in hip hop clubs to get people up. Now, I can't jiggle for nothing. I'm all messed up dancing.

• wildflower75wildflower75 member
    edited May 2014
    I keep telling myself to learn the dance moves from this video... Ciara Body Party...

https://youtu.be/B9rSBcoX9ak

especially at 2:23 and 2:53
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• I'll take Lil' Kim -How Many Licks! I like it dirty!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love strippers!!!! When I was in beauty school there were 3 strip clubs across the street and they would come in to get their hair and make up done . I loved their stories. One of them asked me if I wanted to come try for one night. At that point in my life I'm so surprised I didn't do it. I wish I would of!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wicked22 said:
    So this thread suddenly has me thinking of Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies where her husband makes her strip but shes doesn't know it's her husbands. She had some great legs in that movie. 
    I love that movie! That scene is great! Probably how my stripping debut would end.

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Two Usher songs come to mind... Love in this Club and Yeah.... but especially the first one! Love me some Ursher baby!
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• My jam is "Beast of Burden".

I'm a stones girl. Me and Mick Jagger have the same birthday.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • hahaha this is cracking me up! i can't dance to save my life but i think i have to go with my girl britney 'i'm a slave for you'. she's a hot mess but i love her and she can shake that ass
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board