Pregnant after a Loss

~~~Monday Ticker Change Check-In~~~

Good Morning and happy Monday to all! Welcome to the Monday ticker change check-in! 

This is a check in for anyone who's ticker moves to a new week/fruit on Monday.  Do we have any new Monday ticker changers? If so, please intro below and I will add you to the check-in!

Congratulations to SandSunBliss on the birth of her sweet baby girl!!  Sending tons of love to the whole family!!!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 

Appts/ Updates?

How are you feeling? 

What are you craving?

QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo?

lv2011 - Happy 40 weeks!!!!!  How are you doing?  LO still hanging out in there?!?

Amores0121 – Any updates on the living situation?  How was your appointment today?  I hope everything went well!

Kateitho - How have you been?

Third&goal - So glad that everything is going well for you.  How was your week?

JAW2 - How have you been lately?

LM915 - How was your week?

lindsayhilleary - Did you get the results back on the glucose test?  How did the growth scan go?

SaranJonathan - How have you been doing?  What's new with you?

princezjk - Sending you a big (((HUG))).  How have you been feeling?  PgAL brain sucks, but we are here for you!!

voplo - How are you doing?  Were the doctors able to lift any of your restrictions in the past week?  Hope you're feeling well!

noonandj04 - I hope you're feeling better this week.  How did your cervical length look at your US?  I hope everythign is going well.  Have you bought any baby boy clothes yet?

Banbie18 - Congratulations on TEAM PINK!!!  Sorry to hear about the cervix checks, though, that sucks.  At least they are keeping an eye on you, though, right?

Fuccimama - How did everything go at the last appointment?  Is the cerclage out?  Do you have everything ready for Baby's arrival?

songbirdsinging55 - How was that birthday dinner?  How did your appointment go last week?

TheFutureMrsD - How are you feeling this week?  I hope the nausea is starting to subside a bit.  Have you shared your news with friends and family yet?

mmheartspb - Congratulations and welcome to the Monday check in!  I'm sorry that you are feeling the anxiety.  PgAL brain is a bitch.  I hope you were able to talk to your doc about it.  We are here for you, too.  How did you let your DH/SO know the big news?

fightersince83 - How are you feeling this week?  Are you having an early ultrasound at all?

sgio7485 - Congratulations and welcome to the check-in!  How did your appointment go last week?  I hope everything is OK!

Jess123456 - Hello and welcome to the Monday Check-In!  I hope you're feeling better this week! 

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chart

Everyone is welcome

Re: ~~~Monday Ticker Change Check-In~~~

• jess123456jess123456 member
    edited May 2014
    EDD: November 10th - 16 weeks!
    I just looked and he is the size of an avocado this week. I feel like an orange is bigger than that and that was supposedly last week?

Appointments/Updates: OB appointment next week and anatomy scan in three weeks. Can't wait to see him again!

How are you feeling? My morning sickness has been so much better. It's usually only if I'm hungry. I feel like I'm constantly snacking.

Cravings? Meat and spicy things (anything in buffalo sauce yummy)!

QOTW: Zoos make me sad especially if they have hardly any room to move around but I do enjoy seeing monkeys the best.
  • EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct 27th, 18! Bell Pepper

Appts/ Updates? Had a check up last week and all is well with LO. Had a Doppler check with it and LO's HB is strong at 150bpm. I did gain back the 10lbs I lost plus an additional 2 lbs. Doc is very happy with that.

How are you feeling? Bigger. I think I may post my bday bump pic. I am a feeling impatient. They pushed my Anatomy scan back by an extra week because they prefer I go to the hospital. I will apparently get better shots of everything there so well worth it. I can't believe I am almost at the half way point!

What are you craving? Watermelon and pasta salad. Still chocolate cake lol

My favorite animals at zoos have always been tigers and lions! I went to Parc Safari last year and almost every picture I took was a tiger or lion. I do love bears too!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Loading the player...
  • songbirdsinging55 - How was that birthday dinner? How did your appointment go last week?

Dinner was amazing! I did get my chocolate cake! I only had one piece though lol. My appointment went great. They did reschedule my anatomy exam for June 17th. I am so impatient

TTC Since 2009 
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • lv2011lv2011 member
    Hi there, Superkim!! Thanks for running the check-in :) You've been really awesome about this and I'll miss checking in with you all after this week. Love you, ladies!!

40w/ jackfruit

Appts/ Updates?  40w appt tomorrow, and baby day is almost guaranteed to be Wednesday. We go in for a "committed external cephalic version" under epidural @8am since she's being incredibly stubborn and still breech after last weeks attempt. If it works, we'll induce. If it doesn't, c-section is @10:30am.

How are you feeling?
    Swollen, tired, and randomly contracting.

What are you craving?
    Nothing- there's no room in my stomach for anything anyway.

I love the wild cats- tigers, lions, ocelots, etc. I want to hug them all!

lv2011 - Happy 40 weeks!!!!!  How are you doing?  LO still hanging out in there?!? Baby is definitely still in there, and head up in my ribs. Wednesday will be an exciting and nerve-wracking day. I'm really hoping the epidural takes the edge off this time with the ECV. It was really intense and uncomfortable when they tried last week with just terbutaline. I felt bruised for a few days. Either way, the end is in sight!! I'm so nervous about the likelihood of c-section. It wasn't something I had mentally prepared myself for prior to last week, so it all feels sudden. But I can't wait for this little girl to be in my arms, no matter how she comes :) It'll be crazy afterwards, though. DH got a new job, so we'll be having a baby, recovering, moving, and dealing with DD1's 5th grade graduation and dance recital all in the next two weeks!

Wish us luck on Wednesday! Labor-buddy Chknma will be updating on the how things go.
    BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

• EDD: November 10th - 16 weeks! I just looked and he is the size of an avocado this week. I feel like an orange is bigger than that and that was supposedly last week? Appointments/Updates: OB appointment next week and anatomy scan in three weeks. Can't wait to see him again! How are you feeling? My morning sickness has been so much better. It's usually only if I'm hungry. I feel like I'm constantly snacking. Cravings? Meat and spicy things (anything in buffalo sauce yummy)! QOTW: Zoos make me sad especially if they have hardly any room to move around but I do enjoy seeing monkeys the best.
    I agree about the fruits, a lot of the weeks have left me feeling like huh?  Good luck with the OB appointment next week and it's good that you're snacking.  I hope you continue to feel good!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct 27th, 18! Bell Pepper Appts/ Updates? Had a check up last week and all is well with LO. Had a Doppler check with it and LO's HB is strong at 150bpm. I did gain back the 10lbs I lost plus an additional 2 lbs. Doc is very happy with that. How are you feeling? Bigger. I think I may post my bday bump pic. I am a feeling impatient. They pushed my Anatomy scan back by an extra week because they prefer I go to the hospital. I will apparently get better shots of everything there so well worth it. I can't believe I am almost at the half way point! What are you craving? Watermelon and pasta salad. Still chocolate cake lol QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo? My favorite animals at zoos have always been tigers and lions! I went to Parc Safari last year and almost every picture I took was a tiger or lion. I do love bears too!
    You really are getting there.  Bummer about your anatomy scan being pushed back, but it will be great to get those extra detailed images.  I wound up having to reschedule mine, too, because I came down with a nasty stomach bug the night before.  Waiting an extra week seemed horrible, but i twas worth the wait!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 6 wks/ pea Appts/ Updates? I have an u/s scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. How are you feeling? I'm pretty nervous about the u/s because I had a bleeding scare last week. I'm hoping LO is still progressing & I'm really hoping to see a hb for the first time ever. What are you craving? Today nothing, yesterday I was craving pancakes though. QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo? Hmm, I like watching the monkeys/chimps
    Sending tons and tons of good vibes for tomorrow!!!!  Please keep us posted.  I had a bleeding scare early on, too.  (((HUGS)))

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• voplo said:
    Hello everyone :) I hope this week started well for all of us. @fightersince83 I hope your US goes great tomorrow. Keep us updated :)
    @songbirdsinging55 [belated] Happy birthday!  <:-P

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? C-sec has been moved 1 day later. Now is 29th July. 30 weeks and squash(?). I am sorry, I am horrible with the fruit thingy.

Appts/ Updates? I went in today. The medication is doing well so I am out of bedrest! Yey! The sugar a bit high but within normal range so I pass :) Everything seems to be controlled now. From now on, I will have weekly appointments so next Monday again. 
    On other hand a bit disappointed with no having another us. Since I am not giving birth vaginally, it seems there is not need to have another one...(??) Next time I see my baby I will be able to touch him/her :)

How are you feeling? Great since I don't have to worry about BP and sugar or resting. I have been playing with my son in the pool all the morning to celebrate. 

What are you craving? Beer...

QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo? I am not very fond of zoos. But if I can pick an animal in the wild, definitely the monkeys. 
    Hooray for being off of bed rest!!!  That is awesome news!  I'm so glad that everything is going so much better!  And you will be holding that sweet little baby before you know it!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• lv2011 said:
    Hi there, Superkim!! Thanks for running the check-in :) You've been really awesome about this and I'll miss checking in with you all after this week. Love you, ladies!!

40w/ jackfruit

Appts/ Updates?  40w appt tomorrow, and baby day is almost guaranteed to be Wednesday. We go in for a "committed external cephalic version" under epidural @8am since she's being incredibly stubborn and still breech after last weeks attempt. If it works, we'll induce. If it doesn't, c-section is @10:30am.

How are you feeling?

What are you craving?

lv2011 - Happy 40 weeks!!!!!  How are you doing?  LO still hanging out in there?!? Baby is definitely still in there, and head up in my ribs. Wednesday will be an exciting and nerve-wracking day. I'm really hoping the epidural takes the edge off this time with the ECV. It was really intense and uncomfortable when they tried last week with just terbutaline. I felt bruised for a few days. Either way, the end is in sight!! I'm so nervous about the likelihood of c-section. It wasn't something I had mentally prepared myself for prior to last week, so it all feels sudden. But I can't wait for this little girl to be in my arms, no matter how she comes :) It'll be crazy afterwards, though. DH got a new job, so we'll be having a baby, recovering, moving, and dealing with DD1's 5th grade graduation and dance recital all in the next two weeks!

Wish us luck on Wednesday! Labor-buddy Chknma will be updating on the how things go.
    Oh my goodness, I'm sorry that the last ECV was so painful last week.  But OMG I am so excited that you baby will be here this week!!!  It sounds like you have a lot going on right now, but we're sending you nothing but good vibes for Wednesday.  We can't wait to meet your sweet little one!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Thank you @SuperKim13 for running check in!  I've been terrible about posting lately, I always miss it on Monday and feel like I am too late to post.  Dang pregnancy brain!  I didn't see your update, how are you doing this week?

@jess123456 -  I am impressed with your cravings for spicy food!  My heartburn makes me too scared to tempt fate, though I do sometimes.  But I almost always pay the price!  Hope you are fulfilling your cravings!

@songbirdsinging55 - Your cravings sound like an ideal lunch to me!  Is your A/S next week?  Wising you lots of luck!

@fightersince83 - Wishing you lots of luck for a beautiful u/s!

@voplo - so glad to hear things are under control!  And hooray for being off of bedrest!  Sending you lots of positive vibes that this trend continues for you!

@Iv2011 - Sending you so many T&P and positive vibes that everything goes well on Wednesday!  I can't believe your LO is almost here!  Can't wait to "meet" her!

@Fuccimama - Congrats on your cerclage removal and on 37 weeks!  You are definitely in the home stretch now!  Sending you lots of T&P that your little guy makes a safe debut!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?  July 21st/32 weeks/Squash! 

Appts/ Updates?  Appts are crazy these days!  Today I start my weekly NST and my OB is seeing me weekly or bi-weekly as needed.  Everything seems to be going well right now, aside from the GD.  Though, I can't complain becasue that too seems controlled with diet for the time being.  DH built the baby's furniture this weekend, so it is a little crazy that we have a nursery in our house.  As I approach my loss milestone, PgAL definitely flares up, but overall I am pretty calm.  I just keep hoping we get to keep this little guy!

How are you feeling?  Not too bad for 32 weeks.  Tired and a little sore.  Sleeping is becoming more difficult and heartburn comes and goes.   

What are you craving?  All the carbs and sweets I can't have!  I am finding little treats I can have and still manage my blood sugars.  Right now, I am a big fan of the Dove dark chocolate pieces.  Yum!

QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo?   Hippos!  I can't wait to take my little guy to the zoo and see what his favorite animal will be!

princezjk - Sending you a big (((HUG))).  How have you been feeling?  PgAL brain sucks, but we are here for you!!  Thank you for the (((hugs))) and all of the support!  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Fuccimama said:
    EDD: 6/16 How many weeks: 37 Fruit: winter melon Appts/ Updates? 5/27 - cerclage has been removed! How are you feeling? Sore and tired What are you craving? Nothing QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo? Never been to the zoo! The aquarium however are the horseshoe crab things! @SuperKim13‌ thanks for asking sand running this thread! Fuccimama - How did everything go at the last appointment? Painful because of the speculum and that cervix check for dilation (1cm)! Is the cerclage out? Yes, thank The Lord! Do you have everything ready for Baby's arrival? Yes, as ready as I'll ever be! ETA: I hit my milestone, yay! Next w One will be 38 weeks and so on from there!
    OMG, I am so excited for you!  Congratulations on being full term.  (((HUGS))) as you pass the milestone.  Your rainbow baby will be in your arms so very soon!  

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• princezjk said:
    Thank you @SuperKim13 for running check in!  I've been terrible about posting lately, I always miss it on Monday and feel like I am too late to post.  Dang pregnancy brain!  I didn't see your update, how are you doing this week?

@jess123456 -  I am impressed with your cravings for spicy food!  My heartburn makes me too scared to tempt fate, though I do sometimes.  But I almost always pay the price!  Hope you are fulfilling your cravings!

@songbirdsinging55 - Your cravings sound like an ideal lunch to me!  Is your A/S next week?  Wising you lots of luck!

@fightersince83 - Wishing you lots of luck for a beautiful u/s!

@voplo - so glad to hear things are under control!  And hooray for being off of bedrest!  Sending you lots of positive vibes that this trend continues for you!

@Iv2011 - Sending you so many T&P and positive vibes that everything goes well on Wednesday!  I can't believe your LO is almost here!  Can't wait to "meet" her!

@Fuccimama - Congrats on your cerclage removal and on 37 weeks!  You are definitely in the home stretch now!  Sending you lots of T&P that your little guy makes a safe debut!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?  July 21st/32 weeks/Squash! 

Appts/ Updates?  Appts are crazy these days!  Today I start my weekly NST and my OB is seeing me weekly or bi-weekly as needed.  Everything seems to be going well right now, aside from the GD.  Though, I can't complain becasue that too seems controlled with diet for the time being.  DH built the baby's furniture this weekend, so it is a little crazy that we have a nursery in our house.  As I approach my loss milestone, PgAL definitely flares up, but overall I am pretty calm.  I just keep hoping we get to keep this little guy!

How are you feeling?  Not too bad for 32 weeks.  Tired and a little sore.  Sleeping is becoming more difficult and heartburn comes and goes.   

What are you craving?  All the carbs and sweets I can't have!  I am finding little treats I can have and still manage my blood sugars.  Right now, I am a big fan of the Dove dark chocolate pieces.  Yum!

QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo?   Hippos!  I can't wait to take my little guy to the zoo and see what his favorite animal will be!

princezjk - Sending you a big (((HUG))).  How have you been feeling?  PgAL brain sucks, but we are here for you!!  Thank you for the (((hugs))) and all of the support!  
    Yep, I just realized that I never posted my own check in, haha.  But I am doing well and do not have a ton of updates over the last week.  Thank you for asking!  And no worries on posting late.  It is a holiday week, too, so that always throws me off.  I almost forgot to post this yesterday!

(((HUGS))) as you approach your milestone.  I hope that you feel better after it's behind you.  It sounds like the docs are keeping a close eye on everything which I hope is reassuring.  That is so awesome about the nursery.  We'd love to see some pics!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Heyyyy! Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend. :)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 18 weeks, sweet potato 

Appts/ Updates? Nothing until next week's A/S!

How are you feeling? A little overheated at the moment because my work building doesn't have the a/c running and it's humid as heck in here. Why did I bother straightening my hair today? -_-

What are you craving? Fruit! And I'm all out :(

QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo? I love the big cats, so probably the tigers and cheetahs. I also love the polar bears!
    noonandj04 - I hope you're feeling better this week.  How did your cervical length look at your US?  I hope everythign is going well.  Have you bought any baby boy clothes yet?
    I'm feeling pretty well, thank you! My cervix was measuring nice and long, so that was good news. I didn't buy any boy stuff yet though, my u/s tech specifically told me not to because she wasn't too confident when she guessed the sex at 16w, haha. She said to wait for my A/S next week to be sure. We shall see! 
  • voplovoplo member
    @princezjk Thank you! I hope this last weeks it gets easy for you. It looks like they are going to keep a very close eye on you so that is great. We will hopefully meet our LO's around the same time! So exciting :)

And I love Dove dark chocolate! I don't have GD but my sugar levels were high (I almost didn't pass my 3 hours glucose test) so I had to give up a few things. I had some yesterday though (celebrating the good news...) :P

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Heyyyy! Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend. :)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 18 weeks, sweet potato 

Appts/ Updates? Nothing until next week's A/S!

How are you feeling? A little overheated at the moment because my work building doesn't have the a/c running and it's humid as heck in here. Why did I bother straightening my hair today? -_-

What are you craving? Fruit! And I'm all out :(

QOTW: What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo? I love the big cats, so probably the tigers and cheetahs. I also love the polar bears!
    I'm feeling pretty well, thank you! My cervix was measuring nice and long, so that was good news. I didn't buy any boy stuff yet though, my u/s tech specifically told me not to because she wasn't too confident when she guessed the sex at 16w, haha. She said to wait for my A/S next week to be sure. We shall see! 
    I am so excited that your anatomy scan is just next week!!  It's probably a good plan to hold off on any purchases until you get that confirmation.  I hope your work gets its act together and gets that A/C on!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• voplo said:
    @princezjk Thank you! I hope this last weeks it gets easy for you. It looks like they are going to keep a very close eye on you so that is great. We will hopefully meet our LO's around the same time! So exciting :)

And I love Dove dark chocolate! I don't have GD but my sugar levels were high (I almost didn't pass my 3 hours glucose test) so I had to give up a few things. I had some yesterday though (celebrating the good news...) :P
    Doesn't the dark chocolate have less sugar?  I am not sure about that, but since it's not as sweet, I always assumed that was the case.  I love dark chocolate!  

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• voplovoplo member
    I think it has less carbs and fat because of less milk content...but I am not sure... I love dark chocolate. It can't be that bad if I just use it for dipping healthy fruit :P

• @princezjk‌ it was pushed back until the 17th. So close yet so far. It's so cute that your DH built the furniture :-)

TTC Since 2009 
  • @voplo‌ yay for being off bed rest!!! Hoping everything goes smoothly from here on out.

TTC Since 2009 
  • lv2011 said:

40w/ jackfruit

How are you feeling?

What are you craving?

Wishing you luck for Wednesday! You must be so excited to have your little girl soon :-)

TTC Since 2009 
  • voplovoplo member
    @iv2011 good luck the wednesday!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"