May 2013 Moms
Options

PPD Mamas

Thought it was time for a check in.  If there's been one recently that I overlooked, please forgive me.

If you were on meds, are you still?  How was your transition off of them if not?

All in all, how's it going?
Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: PPD Mamas

• Options
    krwactkrwact member
    maymomNY, if I admit that I routinely drink wine even while I was on meds and bfing, will that make you feel better? Granted, it's usually from a box but making it to M's bedtime was often cause to celebrate!  ;-)

I can't remember exactly when I started tapering down my sertraline but I took my last dose a little over 3 weeks ago.  I was surprised by how strong my withdrawal symptoms were.  Not to scare anyone.  I'm still glad I'm stopping to test myself out.  But if I hadn't known what to expect, I'd have really been in trouble.  It was intense for me.

I'm giving it until at least July before deciding whether I need to start meds up again.  I'd been strongly questioning my choice but it's been a tougher time than here.   We're still figuring out M's GI stuff which means lots of food restrictions for both of us, M hit an especially rough patch with sleep, DH is gone for work a LOT so I've got almost no help (or company) at home, that sort of stuff.  But M slept in until 5:30 today and took a long 2nd nap which afforded me the time to exercise (and shower.  Woot!) and I know that makes a gigantic difference for me.
    Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"