January 2013 Moms

We have progress!

So Thoren is doing really well the last month of so, i am thrilled to report. He has started watching where we are pointing, taking turns during games, and goading us on to continue a game or activity he enjoys. Then last week as him and i were having some low key time and watching Despicable Me 2, when Lucy tells Dave the Minion "you are free to go", Thoren just blurted out clear as day, "GO!" and hasn't stopped saying it since. Then this evening, when he dropped his blankey, he said "uh ohhhh!" (this is something we have been working on.". I know this probably doesn't sound major, but for us it is huge, and very, VERY exciting. Anyways, i just wanted to share the happy with you amazing ladies, and thank you again for your continued support and awesomeness. I hope you are all having a wonderful day/night/week!  

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

Re: We have progress!

• Yay! So glad you're seeing progress.  Thoren sounds like a cute kid!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's wonderful! So glad he's making progress :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jobiannjobiann member
    I was just wondering how you both were doing. That is GREAT news that Thoren is becoming more verbal. I bet it will just snowball from here!

@AshleyDehaven How are YOU doing?

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Thanks for the update. That makes me happy. :-)

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• So glad to hear that he's doing good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @Jobiann - I am a mixed bag these days, we have a primary diagnosis finally, it looks like i have a seizure condition, that should be mostly manageable with medication, and tinted glasses, because my migraines are the cause of them. Unfortunately during a scan this week, they found a large mass on my liver, that wasn't there at my last scan in December, so now i am being tested for liver cancer. I am mostly trying to focus on Thoren and not dwell on it, until we know more.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• jobiannjobiann member
    @AshleyDehaven....sometimes the world just stacks it on thick. You are right to concentrate on Thoren, he will keep your mind off of everything at once. One step at a time. Hugs!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Congratulations on your boy's progress!  I hope you get reassuring news soon from your test results!
  • We got another new word this weekend "Out" for when he wants out of the car seat, cart, highchair, pack n' play etc. And he spent about 15 minutes turn taking with me. It was a good weekend :) I should get my scan results today, so any happy thoughts you can spare. Have a wonderful day/week ladies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"