Single Parents
Options

Ahhhh

I totally have been slacking on thebump lately :( I started back at work and it totally sucks leaving LO at home (I'm extremely lucky and my mom and/or dad watch her). I'm only doing 4 days a week right now instead of 5

SD still hasn't seen LO. He has excuses left or right. Whether it be he's working (couldn't find one day in 8 weeks to bring your ass over to see your daughter?) or that I'm a bitch. Whatever.

I hope everyone is well had had a great Mother's Day! My first Mother's Day was awesome. Went out to breakfast and I got a gift card for a mani/pedi. I need it. My feet are all sorts of fucked up. I guess I'll have to shave my legs before I go get it. Who has time for that. My mom also made me a card using her foot prints as butterfly wings. So cute

Oh one more thing. LO was 2 months yesterday! Time really flys. I'm gonna AW her in a picture which I call the many faces of Amelia Claire.

Rock on.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ahhhh

• Options
    Howdy! Im back to school and busy. Bf and i are soending the weekend together. Ds is loving spending time with bf. Hes facinated by bfs tattoos and wants to play with them.

Youve been missed aroubd these partsimage
  • Options
    @MinnesotaMomma91‌ ohhhh I like tattoos. We are the same person. What are you going to school for?

And I'd gif up a storm if mobile didn't suck

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im going to school for cosmetology.

Bf is a very sexy man with his long hair, beard and tattoos. He looks like ope from sons of anarchy tall and build and all. I love it. There isa reason us not having sex left me so frustrated.

And we finally had sex last night
  • Options
    I don't think I could date a man without a beard!

• Options
    I hated my xh beard, it was dirty and patchy, and just not attractive. Bds facial hair was sexy, but bfs beard makes me crazy turned on. He just looks so sexy and manly with it. I hated when he was beardless for the military
  • Options
    Well yeah unkempt unsatisfactory beards are not sexy. But I love me a good beard. Asshole's beard was pretty sexy. There needs to be a bearded tattooed man convention that I can go pick up my future husband at

• Options
    I found mine in high school before he was bearded and tattooed and was just a scrawny goth boy. Now hes this big hulking sexy an with tattooes and a.beard. definitley an upgrade from xh
  • Options
    Im going to school for cosmetology. Bf is a very sexy man with his long hair, beard and tattoos. He looks like ope from sons of anarchy tall and build and all. I love it. There isa reason us not having sex left me so frustrated. And we finally had sex last night
    I think THIS should have gotten a post of its own! Woot Woot! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Right!?!? only took us a year. Haha,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"