Pregnant after a Loss

Intro

Hi Ladies! I though I should introduce myself. I've been looking at this board for a little while now and I figure I should say hi. A little about myself, I married my DH back in 2011, he's been a incredible support system and I couldn't be luckier to have him in my life. When we got married we decided that we wanted to have our own children right away! I couldn't see anything more perfect than having a baby with him, sadly we tried for 3 year with no luck. to our surprise we found out that we were pregnant! I couldn't have been more over the moon! but a few months later I lost our munchkin naturally.

Its been a difficult few months but we have decided that we are going to start trying again for our own little bundle.

Thank you for taking the time to read my intro and I'm looking forward to making some friends on here

Re: Intro

• JCM285JCM285 member
    I'm sorry for your previous loss but welcome to the board.  I also wanted to suggest checking out Trying to Conceive After a Loss (TTCAL).  I was on that board when TTC and I found the ladies extremely supportive. :-)
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• HI!

I was lurking here from TTCAL and wanted to stop in and say hello. I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the AL community. Please feel free to head over to TTCAL and introduce yourself. :D
  • Im sorry for your loss. I echo the others about checking out TTCAL. The ladies there are super supportive and wonderful.
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  (((HUGS)))

I also want to welcome you to the AL community and suggest you meet some of the wonderful ladies on TTC after a Loss.  Wishing you all the best and I hope to see you get a BFP soon!

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"