Stay at Home Moms

Couponmom vs. Grocerygame.com?

Is it worth it to pay for Grocerygame?  I signed up for Couponmom.com, but I'm pretty overwhelmed and it doesn't seem all that user friendly to me.

Re: Couponmom vs. Grocerygame.com?

• I just signed up for www.mygrocerydeals.com (I think that's it).  I guess it shows all the circular prices or something.  I'm a Trader Joe's shopper usually so what do I know?  I'm trying to venture out of my comfort zone a bit now.
  • imagecitygirl_:
    I just signed up for www.mygrocerydeals.com (I think that's it).  I guess it shows all the circular prices or something.  I'm a Trader Joe's shopper usually so what do I know?  I'm trying to venture out of my comfort zone a bit now.

I PPH TJs so much and am devastated we no longer live near one.  We miss it so much that when we saw one when we were in ABQ for turkey day we acted as if we had just found our long lost puppy and spent an hour stocking up on some of our non-perishable favorites.  Stoopid Texas and their stoopid grocery stores.

• Loading the player...
  • Email them!  I emailed them sooo many times about getting a place in my hometown and now THERE IS ONE!  I went to the grand opening and pretended it was all my doing.
  • imagecitygirl_:
    Email them!  I emailed them sooo many times about getting a place in my hometown and now THERE IS ONE!  I went to the grand opening and pretended it was all my doing.

LMAO.  This has already been done.  :)

• I personally don't do either, but I do visit www.moneysavingmom.com every day!
  • Grocery Game was very user friendly but I just could not find the time to sit down and " focus" and what I was buying.  My girlfriend does the Grocery Game and swears by it...she loves it and says she does save a ton.  Sometimes they have a $1 promotional sign-up...that is what I did for a month and found it was not worth it for me to continue past that....you may want to wait for the promotion and see if it is worth the bigger bucks for you!?

HTH 

• Personally I don't care for either. I like: hotcouponworld.com

Then again, I'm a massive coupon junkie.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"