October 2012 Moms
Options

Happy Memorial Day

It is good to be the baby in the family sometimes. We are all hanging at the house this rainy morning. What are your plans?
Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage

Re: Happy Memorial Day

• Options
    jwildinjwildin member
    We are doing yard work this morning. It is going to be 86 and sunny today so later we are going to the pool and then a carnival. Followed by burgers and ice cream! I love 3 day weekends!

• Options
    Just finishing laundry this morning and then swimming and a BBQ at my moms in a

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hot and rainy today, but I'm not complaining because Saturday and Sunday were beautiful. Just hanging at home and ILs are coming over to grill out later.
  • Options
    @NeedUtonite‌ he looks a wee bit skeptical. Cute, but not buying it.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options

DH sent me to Costco with the kiddo, only to drive there and find out Costco is closed today. Womp womp. She was so excited to go "SHOPPING!". We went to the park instead :) The slide was a good compromise.

After nap we are heading to the IL's house for steaks.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Went out and ran some errands this morning so DH could sleep in a little on his day off.  Then did some cleaning while DH did yard work and DD watched Frozen.  But now we're making up for it and are getting ready to take her to the splash park. 
  • Options
    I went grocery shopping, ran 5.5 miles at the gym, then took the boys to the pool. E fell asleep on the way home again so he's napping while DS1 and I watch one of the lego movies on Netflix. No plans really for the rest of the day but I'm thinking I'll take them out for ice cream after dinner.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    Wally3Wally3 member
    Park picnic went home put the boys to bed for a nap and out for a pedicure.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AMT1107AMT1107 member
    We are staying in, DS and I are sick :(  I'm so happy to be home today, we were on the run all weekened. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We went to a cookout at my in laws cottage and ended up watching a 3 day old seal being rescued.
  • Options
    LaurenBullockLaurenBullock member
    edited May 2014
    I did a Memorial Day WOD. It was murph. The story behind this workout is amazing!! Took me 68:43 but I finished and didn't fall out lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @NeedUtonite‌ I'm sorry you had a rough day! I had the same thing happen with DD slipped and bit the inside of cheek. H told me I was slacking and he didn't know if he could trust me with her. I LOST MY SHIT!! He has never given her a bath nor has he sat in the bathroom while I gave her one. I feel your pain now go have yourself a BIG glass of wine and think about kicking him in the balls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"