August 2013 Moms
Options

Working moms' check in

How was everyone's week?

Qotd: when you wake up for work do you hit the snooze or do you jump out of bed?

Re: Working moms' check in

• Options
    Was an OK week. My coworker went out on maternity leave...still waiting for her DS to arrive. Otherwise, just another week. My interview went OK, now I just have to wait. I am anxiously awaiting my vacation in Aug...seems so close, yet so damn far away

QOTW - Since I work nights, my alarm clock is LO....I am still trying to figure out how to get her snooze button to work...I think its broken..

• Options
    This past week was really long. I was super busy and had lots going on.

Qotd: I'm awful and turn off alarm then say I'm only going to lay for 3 mins but wind up falling asleep. This happens at least once a week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am fashionably late to this thread.....

Work was the same, nothing new.

I hit snooze most days. I cannot sleep any later than 520 am though, or I will be late dropping LO off at the sitter's.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kmr333kmr333 member
    Ended up having to take a client conference call while LO was asleep in the car. I stood outside the car and watched him (we were parked in my garage) and he woke up towards the end of the call. I played silent peek a boo with him to keep him entertained while trying to wrap up the call. I never used to, but now I jump right out of bed, hoping to shower and dress before LO wakes up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"