Secondary IF

New to the forum - TTC #3 - anyone else?

I am currently trying to conceive my 3rd baby - on cycle #5 :(  I have 2 boys (ages 5 and 2.)  DS 1 was totally unplanned but had some difficulty with DS 2.  Since stopped BF'ing last year my cycles were non-existent until trying acupuncture in October 2013.  I have had a few 35+ day cycles and started using OPK's last month.  I have an appointment with my OB on Wednesday and am planning to start Clomid once AF shows this month :) I'm new to this but am looking for someone to talk with since virtually no one knows we are TTC again.  I hope I'm in the right place and look forward to new discussions!  Hoping for a BFP for me and everyone else very soon!!

Re: New to the forum - TTC #3 - anyone else?

• Please read the Newbies post at the top of the page. Did you have an infertility diagnosis with you second DS?

Most of us here have an infertility diagnosis. A lot are on medicated cycles and have been trying for well over a year for #2, some for #3 or more.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• I hope you get your bfp soon, but I don't think this is the board for you.  Maybe ttgp is a better fit since you've only been ttc for 5 cycles.  That's not really that long and from what you've shared, you are not struggling with infertility.  

Good luck.
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • The only diagnosis I got was anovulation/amennorhea.  I did 3 rounds of Clomid which were unsuccessful. DH had 0% normal forms on his SA but the urologist said that it wasn't a problem and I assume it wasn't because I eventually got pregnant.  I didn't have any cycles for 19 months after having DS 2 and still haven't had one without using acupuncture and chinese herbs.  It is very frustrating but I know my situation is so insignificant compared to most.  I will give the Trying to Get Pregnant forum a try.  Thank you for responding! Good luck to you guys!
  • Your situation isn't insignificant and I hope that wasn't meant to be snarky but I just don't think this is the right board for you right now.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• It is very typical to not have cycles while bfing. I did so for two years and it took forever to get cycle back- but I don't consider any of the time before I got my cycle back as TTC (nor first couple of cycles bc it needed to get back on track). No one said your situation was insignificant, but you have to know your audience. We are at different stages and our cases our more severe. We are still critical of our own and expect a certain level of etiquette. I think the previous posters were very courteous and while it might not be an answer wanted, we all hope you find success!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"