Delaware Babies
Options

Looking for pediatrician and stroller groups

We just moved from East Tennessee to the New Castle area. We are looking for good pediatrician recommendations. I would also love to see if there is a mommy workout group or something similar to stroller strides around here. Thanks!
photo fb29a895-732c-493b-b5f1-15ac16bff5b5_zps53c7f13d.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Looking for pediatrician and stroller groups

• Options
    jtwin1jtwin1 member
    Welcome!! I use First State Pediatrics, they have a location in Hockessin and Newark, I go to the Hockessin office. I really like the doctors in the practice. I am not sure of any mommy workout groups, hopefully someone else knows of some! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BC&LMBC&LM member
    jtwin1 said:

Welcome!! I use First State Pediatrics, they have a location in Hockessin and Newark, I go to the Hockessin office. I really like the doctors in the practice. I am not sure of any mommy workout groups, hopefully someone else knows of some! :)

We also use First State Pediatrics, Newark office. We have also been seen at Hockessin for sick visits. I absolutely love all the doctors I have met in this practice, and I believe I met all of them but one. I very highly recommend them!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, girls! I will look into these.
    photo fb29a895-732c-493b-b5f1-15ac16bff5b5_zps53c7f13d.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Hi fellow southerner (I'm from NC!) We will be using Pike Creek Pediatrics. They came highly recommended from friends. They're down off Kirkwood Hwy. Not sure of any Mommy workout groups.

Where in NC? We used to frequent Asheville... That's where our favorite cloth diaper store was.
  • Options
    We go to First State Pediatrics too. Love Dr. Murphy!! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We just moved here from California and I was looking for Stroller Strides too. There isn't a franchise in the area, but I have really been enjoying the Bear-Glasgow YMCA or the trail at Glasgow Park. We are living in Newark...let me know if you want to meet up for a walk or run!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"