One & Done: Only child

I need lots of crossed fingers for me, please :)

I have been MIA for a while, but I do try to get on and "like" some stuff when I get the chance. It has been hectic over here for a couple weeks. We have been really trying to get our finances in order so that we could qualify for a decent mortgage.. Well, a couple of days ago, my dream house just so happened to pop up in my dream neighborhood(with top-tier schools!), and there was NO way I was going to let it slip out from under me. So I went and thoroughly inspected the place(even going so far as to go into the attic and crawl under the entire house and make sure everything looks excellent- which it does :) ), and we decided to take a chance and apply with our bank.
Well, we happened to qualify for the EXACT asking price, which I am SO happy about, and we immediately put in our offer. Now we play the waiting game. They will not look at offers until the 28th, and we will not know what happened until the 29th. If somebody has put in a bid higher than ours, the house is lost to us since we will not get a chance to put in another offer.
LADIES, I need some good vibes here! I am a nervous wreck! Despite my husband telling me to not get attached to the house before it belongs to us, I can't help it! I have already planned out our entire future here haha! I swear, this is a million times more gut-wrenching than the 2WW! I am totally head-over-heels :x

It will be difficult for us if we do get the place, but SO worth it IMO. We will have to scrimp for about 4 years to get back on our feet, but we will pull out of student loan debt and have this amazing house on top of it :)

Seriously, isn't she a beauty??
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I need lots of crossed fingers for me, please :)

• So cute! Everything crossed! GL: )
  • Good luck. And yes very beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I looooove that house.

Fingers crossed, I really hope you get it!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Good luck! We just closed on our apartment on Tues. Extremely stressful even after the contract is signed and I'm so happy the bank is out of our finances. House looks awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Crossing everything for you guys!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• FX for you @shabutie. I was wondering where you were.

That house is beautiful.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• I hope you guys get the house! It's a really nice looking house. 
  • oh wow, that house is GORGE. good luck!! 

imageimageimage
  • Beautiful! Everything crossed for you!
  • Aww thanks ladies! I don't know what FX means, but I appreciate everyone rooting for me :)

M&MHaveMyHeart I know! I am trying so hard to pry myself from it just in case, but it's SO hard! I fell in love with the house the moment I saw it, and going to look at it and researching home DIY only made me love it more. If I don't get it, I know full well that I will compare every other house to it...
    For now, I am just hopeful. If we don't get it, maybe I will learn to distance myself a bit in the future lol

I am definitely not on my way to go build and decorate this house in the Sims right now..... :P
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Love the house!!! Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"