February 2012 Moms
Options

Flying: now that we had to buy a ticket

I have flown with DS1 several times but he has always been a lap baby. Now we are travelling this summer and had to buy a ticket. Those who have done this, did you bring on their carseat and fasten them into this or just the regular lap belt. I am not sure what we will do. DH and I are both flying, which is good and it is a direct flight, so it may not be that big of a pain to bring his carseat. Thoughts?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Flying: now that we had to buy a ticket

• Options
    suiternsuitern member
    IF you need his carseat where you are going and you have help, then I would bring it to use on the plane. I think L would do better riding in his carseat on the plane because I don't think he would want to stay in his seat otherwise.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    Car seat is best
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MollySmMollySm member
    I've been wondering about this.  We're flying from San Diego to Maine (with a stop  in NYC) in September.  I can't imagine making her sit that long in her carseat, especially since the baby won't be in one and will be passed around on our laps.  We'll have the whole row, and I'd love to let her sit and play and go back and forth between us, but I just haven't looked into it at all.  H wants studies and to know actually how much safer it is to have them in the carseat.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    MollySmMollySm member
    Thanks @Starbuck128.  Our trip isn't until September, but I'd really like to get H and I on the same page well before then.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"