TTC After a Loss

*~*~ IF Check In*~*~

This is the weekly check-in for TTCALers who are also dealing with infertility. If you'd like to join us please feel free to intro with your diagnosis and history. We've had a few extra challenges thrown at us, ladies. Come here for snuggles from people who get what you're dealing with.

Fill us in, along with any other updates or vents you need to get out, TTCAL or NonTTCAL related.

Make sure to message me as soon as you get your BFP so we can congratulate you here, I don't go over to PGAL often so I will probably miss it.

I cant believe its the weekend already, sorry for not responding to anyone last week I meant to come back and haven't had time!!!

@alicia_r1  Whats going on with AF, she didn’t mess up your plans did she?

@anitaflora   How was your week?

@EKGibs   How was your week?

@Frenchteachermama  IUI the other day? How’d it go?

@HeyMrsPotter  Sorry about the late O, hope it works out anyways!

@jaztaz1  Did you have your FET yesterday?

@katib77   Yay for stims, good luck to you!!!  When is your last work day?

@kaynix21    Welcome to the check in, how is your week going. Did you/will you POAS?

@ky29  How was your week?

@LizBlue   Oh no!! I’m sorry you got cancelled and have to deal with the meds that sucks big time ((hugs))

@Lundlebean  I love the scrapbook idea, how is it going?

@natsfans84   How did f/u appt go, was the cyst functional?

@O2girl   So sorry about being benched…what did the panels come back with?

@rachaeleigh    How are you feeling this week, will you POAS?

@Rocks526   Sorry you’re benched, are they adjusting the meds next time?

@tvLily  AF show yet?

@uneek1323   Whats new?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QOTW: What are your plans this weekend? I’m ridiculously happy for a 3 day weekend!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
  • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
  • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
  • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
  • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
  • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

Re: *~*~ IF Check In*~*~

• Busy week over here but the #1 highlight was yesterday when I found out my hcg is NEGATIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Its at 2.76 and that is good enough to move forward !!!  They're running the sample from yesterday to check my e2 and p4 and make sure they're low enough to start me on bcp. If not I'll need AF first. But, if they're ok then BCP starts tonight, SHG next week (RE decided to just repeat it instead of hysteroscopy) , and if its all clear this time then I should be good to go for a June FET. OMG.  I'm freaking out....but its kinda a good freak out.

Anniversary

• @kflynn81‌ thanks for the check in! That is AMAZING news!!!! I'm sending positive vibes your way!!

AFM: I had my IUI on Friday morning. They had me trigger on Wednesday night, I had 15mm, 16mm, and 17mm follies that morning so FX that I didn't O until Friday and they all had a chance to grow. I was worried about my E2 level since it was only 175 but the nurse said that Femara can mask your real E2 level so I guess they felt everything looked good enough to go ahead with the IUI.

QOTW: I'm in Chicago for the weekend visiting my parents. My grandmother isn't doing so well so we're cooking meals to freeze for her and will spend the day with her tomorrow. I love coming home!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Loading the player...
  • LizBlueLizBlue member
    Thanks for the check in @kflynn81‌ so glad to hear you're just about to zero. I'm so happy you can move forward!

@Frenchteachermama‌ everything crossed for you lady! I hope your grandmother is ok.

As for me, I've started lupron and so far so good. Hope to start my cycle soon and then onward to June FET. To be honest, I'm feeling a little blase about the whole thing. I just want to be done with this chapter whatever that means.

I'm being super lazy today. But I'm watching Hoarders, which is making me feel way better about the state of my house. :)

Have a wonderful weekend my fellow IF warriors. Xo
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • @LizBlue‌ I'm keeping everything crossed for you! I am obsessed with hoarders. Did you see the one where the woman let her guinea pigs sleep in bed with her? Amazing.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• kflynn81 thanks for the check in! And yay for some good news!

My week is going OK. It's 10 DPIUI now and I'm going a little nuts during the 2WW. I can POAS on Wednesday but I just started getting PMS symptoms this morning so I think I'm out. :(

@Frenchteachermama FX hope your follies grew and this is your cycle!

LizBlue FX for you. Hope you have a good weekend!

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• kbedfoxkbedfox member
    Hi @kflynn81 and all you lovely ladies! Hope you have an enjoyable long weekend. No plans other than homework for me, ugh!

Updates: the cyst is functional so I went ahead with Clomid. I'm CD9 right now and went in for monitoring today. The cyst was still there, about 12.2mm instead of the 11.4 it was at my baseline but the RE isn't concerned. None of my follies are anywhere near ready so I'm going back Tuesday.

@kflynn81‌ Yayy I'm so glad you got good news!!! Hope it keeps coming :)
    @Frenchteachermama‌ FX for good timing! I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. Safe travels on your way home.
    @LizBlue FX for you! I love Hoarders too. It's horrifying sometimes but it makes me feel less crappy about my messy house.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• katib77katib77 member
    So happy your beta finally cooperated @kflynn81!! June FET buddies for you and @LizBlue‌. I hope @Frenchteachermama‌ that your grandma gets better and you get a BFP from your IUI. And FX @kaynix21‌ with the remains of your 2ww, hope you're wrong about af being around the corner.

AFM yep stims start tonight at work. I only work Sat/Sun/Wed/Thurs then I'm off for almost two weeks! Love that I'm able to take the time to relax during the real crazy parts of IVF#2 both financially and that works ok with it. Monitoring is Tues. So I actually need to find someone to take that shift (part of why I think work is OK because I end up having to give shifts away).

QOTW: today has just been relaxin time. I work 4-1030 tonight. Tomorrow we'll see two houses in the morning then off to work at 3pm. Monday we're both off but no plans yet.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• O2girlO2girl member
    @kflynn81‌
    Wooohooo for negative BETA!!

@Frenchteachermama‌
    Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Fx big time for your IUI.

@LizBlue‌
    I can so relate to the feeling of " I just want to be done with this chapter whatever that means. " I feel similar about my situation.

AFM:
    No news yet on the blood panels. The RE said they can take 5-7 business days to get results.... So I'm impatiently waiting :-w

QOTD: no real plans per say. DH and I went to the farmers market this morning and we are doing movie night tonight. Tomorrow MH and I are going to yoga..... I guess we are really boring... But we really like to relax and just spend time together so it is all good.
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• edited May 2014
    @kaynix21  I hope your feelings are wrong!  FX for you!!

@natsfans84  I hope that everything keeps growing and getting plump (except for your cyst!!)!  Keep us posted!

@katib77 I am so glad you get to take 2 weeks off and just focus on yourself and getting everything ready for the FET.  Will that two weeks include the FET and transfer?

@O2girl I'm totally impatient too!  Hopefully they will take less time.  Your weekend sounds perfect!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• kflynn81kflynn81 member
    edited May 2014

@frenchteachermama so sorry to hear about your gram :(    Did I know/forget that you're from Chicago? Me too!  Well, the burbs but still, lol

@lizblue good luck with that Lupron. OMG , I am totally not looking forward to starting that up again, hopefully it plays nice and doesn't give you trouble ;)   Oh and  :::insert strange dance I'm calling the cycle buddies dance:::  here, LOL

@kaynix21 FX  for you on Wednesday!!

@natsfan84 glad you could start the Clomid, hope that cyst stays where its at in size. FX for a good scan Tuesday!!

@katib77 that's awesome you're able to take time off work. That's the worst part trying to deal with people when you're hormonal and stabby, lol.... FX for a great first appt. Tuesday!!

@o2girl oh geez, I hate waiting for bloodwork too!!!  Come on already I want to yell at them!!!  Oh, and I went to the Farmers Market this morning too!!!  I'm not sure what part of the world you're in but by me in the Chitown burbs its AWESOME to finally be able to have a Farmers Market to go to again....I so missed it all winter!!

Little  update since first post for me.... labs came back low (e2 is 46, p4 is .487, TSH is .951)  so BCP starts tonight. RE I guess changed his mind about the hysteroscopy and I'm just repeating the SHG instead on Tuesday. If that's ok this time then June FET for me!! 

Edit p4 levels because 487 is a big difference from .487, LOL

Anniversary

• LizBlueLizBlue member
    @kflynn81‌ CYCLE TWINSIES (maybe with twinsies?? We are transferring two- what about you?) now we're both just waiting for AF. For once :)

@O2girl‌ hope you get your results soon!

@katib77‌ I'm so glad you get to relax for this cycle and take some time for yourself.

@natsfans84‌ GL this cycle!

@kaynix21‌ GL staying sane. Medicated cycle 2wws are the worst. Everything crossed for you!!
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • katib77katib77 member
    @Frenchteachermama‌ it is a fresh cycle, not FET. ER should be around June 5th with planned 3dt. Kflynn and lizblue are doing FET ...but admittedly my last IVF we couldn't do a fresh transfer because my P4 got too high so fx.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• LizBlue said:
    @kflynn81‌ CYCLE TWINSIES (maybe with twinsies?? We are transferring two- what about you?) now we're both just waiting for AF. For once :)@O2girl‌ hope you get your results soon! @katib77‌ I'm so glad you get to relax for this cycle and take some time for yourself. @natsfans84‌ GL this cycle! @kaynix21‌ GL staying sane. Medicated cycle 2wws are the worst. Everything crossed for you!!
    I just signed the consent form to transfer two too!!!  Yay!!

Anniversary

• TVLilyTVLily member
    @kflynn81 so glad your HCG is zero wooohoooo!!! And even starting your BFP. One big step forward.

@Frenchteachermama‌ everything crossed for you for your IUI. I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you.

@lizblue I'm sorry your really looking towards the end line, keeping everything crossed for you with the FET.

@kaynix21‌ fx for you, I'm sorry you're feeling out already.

@natsfans84‌ I'm glad you could cycle, I hope your cyst starts shirking and your follies keep growing.

@katib77‌ I'm glad everything is going smooth for you so far, I hope your last few shifts fly by.

@O2girl‌ I hope you get the results soon. That sounds like a great weekend.

Still waiting for AF, I am getting annoyed I'm 9dp prometrium, I just really want to move forward to the next cycle.

no long weekend here, we had ours last weekend. I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend though!!

EDD 5/2/14, NMC 9/11/13
    EDD 10/15/14, CP 2/8/14

IF Diagnosis: PCOS, MFI 

Current Cycle: 5 mg Femara/1000mg Metformin + TI = BFP, EDD 4/23/15 Please be our RAINBOW

**ALL AL/IF Welcome**
    My Chart

• @kflynn81- Thanks for running the check in. Congrats on the negative hcg!
    @Frenchteachermama- FX this is your cycle. Sorry that your grandmother isn't doing well.
    @LizBlue- Good luck with the Lupron.
    @kaynix21- Good luck this cycle and hope the 2ww goes quickly.
    @natsfan84- FX for you1
    @Katib77- good luck on IVF#2.
    @O2girl- Hope you get your results soon. I'm sure it's hard to wait.
    @TVLily- I hope AF domes soon.

As for me, my RE is going to adjust my Letrozole from 7.5 mg to 5 mg.  We are still going to do 3 days of Bravelle. Hopefully the next couple of week go quickly, so we can start trying.

QOTW- DH  and I are packing all weekend. This is our last full weekend in this house. We will be staying with the IL's for a week before we settle on our new house.
  • O2girlO2girl member
    @kflynn81‌

I'm out in Cali. The farmers markets run year round here which makes them less special. It may be weird but seeing as I've been born and raised here I kind of wish that the farmers markets were held seasonally. It would just make them feel a little more special..... So I'm kinda a little jealous of you ;)

Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• @kflynn81, yay for that negative HGC, lady! Thank you for the check-in.

Sorry I'm replying late; DH and I took a mini north woods vacation vacation for the holiday weekend. We had a great time. I was afraid this cycle would be AO, but my cyst seems to have finally stopped pumping out the hormones that were preventing O. I plan to test Wednesday at 14DPO, but not holding my breath.

@Frenchteachermama, GL to you this cycle. I hope you had a good weekend at home.

@LizBlue, onward! GL!

@kaynix21, keeping y FX for you.

@natsfans84, GL for some nicely growing follies this cycle.

@katib77, relax and enjoy your time. Sending good vibes your way for IVF#2.

@O2girl, waiting is the worst. I hope the blood panel results come soon.

@TVLily, I'm sorry AF is keeping you waiting so long. FX she shows soon.

@Rocks526, I hope the new Letrozole dosage works out well. 

• ky29ky29 member
    I think I missed last week's check-in too, and I'm late here.  I haven't been able to get on here much at work lately!   I'm in my last natural cycle before our last IUI cycle.  I'm 8dpo right now, so just waiting it out. 

((hugs)) to all the ladies here!  I'm sorry I can't do individual replies.

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kflynn81 yea! for the beta news and a june FET!  will be keeping everything crossed for you!

FX for those in the 2WW and hugs to those who need them

this IUI totally made my parents visit interesting.  It felt like we spent every day driving somewhere.  We had appt every day sun-wed and I swear for the last week between the dogs, cat, and appts I have gotten no sleep, but it was a super fast med cycle and IUI#3 is scheduled for tomorrow!  praying 3rd time is a charm. 

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• kaynix21kaynix21 member
    edited May 2014
    Hey thanks. IUI #1 was a bust. :(

CD3 blood drawn and scan today. looked OK but I have a 13mm cyst on the right side. She said we were still good to go but i'm terrified my cyst is going to rupture like the last one did. I have cyst PTSD I've decided so i'm grumpy about that.

Go back in Monday am to check because we have may missed my ovulation last time because it was so early so we're trying to get ahead of it now.

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Hello, ladies.  Sorry to check in so dang late.  I finally had my f/u appt. with my OB today.  I asked about being tested for coagulation issues and whatever else he thinks we could test for before I jump into an FET.  My OB agreed to the testing I asked for and just kept typing (I'm glad he is really there to help; he doesn't rush in and out of my appts.).  Hopefully, if they find something, I can do something about it.  Otherwise, we still have no answers for my loss and I just blindly hope for the best next time.  RE appt. is in two weeks.
    Also, about my scrapbook: I put a lot into my memory book so far, just looking for a couple of things I want to put in it before I start gluing things down.  It's really very lovely and it keeps me busy.
    Siggy Warning BFP/Loss Mentioned
    Me: 30, DH 30 Started TTC 7/2009
    9/2010 SA=Normal 9/10 HSG Dx Both tubes dilated; Rx bilateral salpingectomy & IVF; 9/2010-12/2012 Financial break
    1/2013 Bilateral Salpingectomy 5/2013 Recent SA shows borderline morphology
    5/2013 IVF w/ ICSI #1 6/25/13 ER=11R 9M 9F  6/28/13 3dt of 2 embies (8B & 6A-); no frosties: BFN
    10/2013 IVF w/ ICSI #2 11/12/13 ER= 9R 6M 6F  11/15/13 3dt of 2 embies (8A & 8A) 3 frosties (2 day-5, 1 day-6)
    11/22/13 (7dp3dt) +hpt  11/26/13 (11dp3dt) BFP Beta=141 11/28/13 Beta 2= 372 EDD 8/5/2014
    3/20/14 Fetal Demise 20 wks F/L 17 wks D&E attempted 3/21/14 & 3/22/14 Born Still 3/23/14  I love you B.T.
    "Sometimes you try your hardestbut things don't work out the way you want them to." –Nani (Lilo & Stitch)
    “All I can say is, it's a sort of kinship, as though there is a family tree of grief. On this branch, the lost children, on this the suicided parents, here the beloved mentally ill siblings. When something terrible happens, you discover all of the sudden that you have a new set of relatives, people with whom you can speak in the shorthand of cousins.” ― Elizabeth McCracken
    imageimageimage
    8/2014 FET 8/7/14 Transferred 1 5-day blast (4AA): BFN
    TTCAL September Siggy Challenge:  Animals in Clothing

Will add soon

**All AL/AIF Welcome**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"