Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Similac gas/fussiness

Has anyone tried this formula for their baby? What are your thoughts? We just started this but not sure how much it's helping or not.

Re: Similac gas/fussiness

• KriztynKriztyn member
    Would like to know as well! We may be switching to that...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • katlaikatlai member
    We started last night at our bedtime feeding which is around 7pm. She seems a bit better but it's a little too early to tell. We did notice that she's pooping less - only 3 times since we started whereas before she was pooping about 5-7 times a day. I'll keep you posted if we notice anything else.
  • Loading the player...
  • Similac Sensitive? DD1 did great on that, it improved her gas and discomfort a lot. We tried it with DD2 but unfortunately she is needing a little more help. She was never constipated on it though, but she only poops 1-2 times a day which is her normal.

• We have been on Similac Sensitive for about two weeks. He does great on it. There are some times of the day that I know he is going to be more fussy or gassy so I mix the gas drops in the bottle and he has done fine like that.
  • katlaikatlai member
    We have been on Similac Sensitive for about two weeks. He does great on it. There are some times of the day that I know he is going to be more fussy or gassy so I mix the gas drops in the bottle and he has done fine like that.

What kind of gas drops are you using?
  • KriztynKriztyn member
    Is Similac Sensitive better than Enfamil Gentlease?? We think our LO has a gas issue so thats why we switched... but maybe we should try Sensitive?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"