Pregnant after a Loss
Options

** Bible Study Check-In **

Welcome to the Bible Study Check-In!

Mondays we check-in with a Bible chapter to read and a verse of the week. Thursdays, we highlight the verse of the week and have the accountability/check-in section. This check-in is open to PgAL & PAL Ladies. Everyone is invited to chat with the TTCAL ladies on Sunday nights at 9 PM EST.

Prayer Partners (Please communicate via the check-ins or PM - if you'd like a prayer partner just note that when you check-in):

Mandiroo & Samjen2010

Ksyknelvr73 & Marriedandlovingit

Nyg2042 & Bethelgal42

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. Prayer Concerns: 

2. Praises:

3. Read, Study, & Comment on: Proverbs 7 (ESV)

Verse of the Week: Proverbs 7:3 bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart

4. Question of the Day: Thursday Check-in 
For this week's Thursday check-in, please share with us anything you'd like prayer for and any areas of your life you think this check-in could be helpful in holding you accountable.

@NYG2042

@Bethelgal42

@polevaultRN 

@jgreig83 

@marriedandlovingit 

@Travelingcouple 

@samjen2010

@mandiroo

@maydaygirl590

@littleissa86

@docamy2011

@ksyknelvr73

@morethansparrows08

Please update us on how everything is going!

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

Re: ** Bible Study Check-In **

• Options
    nyg2042nyg2042 member

1. Prayer Concerns: My family member that is going through infertility just had another cycle that ended with bad news.  I am so heartbroken for him and his wife.  Please pray that they are blessed with the joy of new life.

2. Praises: Although it has been rather hectic at work the past few days, I know that summer break is just around the corner!

Verse of the Week: Proverbs 7:3 bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart

I think we are all susceptible to straying from God's path for us due to temptations of everyday life.  It is important to remain vigilant and steadfast in our faith.

For this week's Thursday check-in, please share with us anything you'd like prayer for and any areas of your life you think this check-in could be helpful in holding you accountable.

I apologize for missing the check-in on Monday.  This week has been absolutely insane! To answer the questions from Monday - yes, I did have my A/S a few weeks back.  Everything looked great and we found out that it is a boy!  It's amazing to look back at the beginning of this pregnancy and think about how far this little one has come - all thanks to God.

• Options

1. Prayer Concerns: My brother.  He's supposed to be on a shrimp boat but apparently he'e no longer there because either a) his boss didn't like him and kept making fun of him so he quit, or b) he went looking for a fight and got fired from the boat.  Knowing my brother, the latter is more likely.  Also for my mom - her health continues to decline.  Dizzy spells every morning, seizures periodically, and she's on a mostly liquid diet until she gets dentures over the summer.

2. Praises: My job that allows me to be flexible and work around mine and my mother's doctor's appointments.  All you awesome, strong ladies!

The word tablet strikes me.  Like when the Ten Commandment were inscribed on stone tablets.  When you write God's words on the tablet of your heart, it means they cannot be erased or removed.  They are there permanently.  When we take the time to inscribe His words on our hearts, they're not going anywhere, and neither is He.

DH and I are having some differences in leadership style at the church we're currently involved in.  DH is the "worship leader" of the band, but the pastor of the church is having a very hard time letting go to allow DH to lead the way he was trained.  Also, the pastor wasn't trained in leadership the same way DH and I were, so it's hard to follow someone we don't really see as a leader.  We need to pray that the Pastor will see that we are reliable, trustworthy, and capable of taking care of the worship band and all the pieces that go with it - sound board, media, etc.  

Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nyg2042 Congrats on the baby boy!!! Sending prayers to your family dealing with IF.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA. Everything's been super busy and chaotic as I'm trying to adjust to having 3 now. I'm really exhausted and overwhelmed. Hoping to get into some sort of routine in the next month or so. C is doing really well. She weighs 10lbs.12oz as of Tuesday at her 3 week checkup. And she's only getting up once during the night, which is nice. I'm hoping to get back into the check-in eventually, just not sure when that'll be. Hope you all have a good evening.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. Prayer Concerns: Just prayer for my thoughts and fear. I continue to be scared of losing this baby even though everything is ok so far.

2. Praises: I had a great second appt this week! My OB got me in for a quickie U/S, even though it wasn't scheduled, and I got to see our little bean! She (I think it's a girl) is growing and heart is still pumping fast! It was so amazing to see the growth that's happened in 2 weeks.

I would love prayer for peace. I've been saying a prayer, out loud, every morning for our baby on my way to work. I focus on one thing that I'd like our baby to have, whether that be a personality trait, etc. I've prayed for kindness, patience, compassion, a heart for God, those are some I can remember. It's really helped me focus on being grateful for my pregnancy right now and just pray for continued growth. I always pray that whatever parts of our baby that are meant to grow from morning to night of that day, do so perfectly. Please pray that I would keep this up throughout my entire pregnancy as I think it's been a really important tool for me and baby, I don't want to get complacent.

• Options
    nyg2042nyg2042 member
    @Bethelgal42‌ - praying that your little girl gets into a better routine and that your stress is eased.

• Options

1. Prayer Concerns: My uncle passed away today after complications from quadruple bypass surgery. He went home to be with the Lord and for that, I am thankful. Please keep my family in prayer as this is a very difficult time for us all. Also, this morning sickness which comes and goes throughout the day and evening is starting to get to me. :(

2. Praises: I begin my new job in postpartum next week. I'm excited! :)

I just need to get back on track with my bible reading.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 8.6.2011 EDD 4.7.2012 DS1 born 3.30.2012

BFP #2 1.21.2014 EDD 10.1.2014 natural m/c 1.30.2014
    BFP #3 4.30.2014 EDD 1.10.2015 DS2 born 12.31.2014
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"