Indiana Babies

Amy or Beth - RE: Mike and Mike

did you catch the "story" about how Golic missed going to Hawaii?  I just caught the tail end of his call-in, but they were going to discuss it later on.

(I'm bad - I'm much more interested when they talk about their personal lives than sports! haha)

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011

Re: Amy or Beth - RE: Mike and Mike

• No I didn't!  I slept until 10 this morning... I am such a slacker in the mornings anymore, I barely get to hear them at all!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageeclaires:
    No I didn't!  I slept until 10 this morning... I am such a slacker in the mornings anymore, I barely get to hear them at all!

10am??? Is there really hope like this after baby!?! Smile

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, but only if you have a child who loves their sleep like mine does!

Jackson is a bit of a night owl - he's usually up until 9:30-10, and during this Christmas break w/ Jeff home for two weeks, it's closer to 10.  Then he gets up between 9:30-10.  SO awesome.

Our regular schedule is more 9-9ish, and I get up before he gets up.  But man it is SO nice on the weekends when we all sleep in!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't caught much M&M this week (or last) because I'm not waking up early and getting ready while listening to it.  I'll check the website to see what's up!
    #PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
    1/28 - Planet Adventure night trail 1/4-marathon - 1:25:47
    3/24 - Sam Costa half marathon - 2:02:47
    4/14 - Hoosier 10 miler - 1:25:21 (8:32) PR!
    7/8 - XTERRA Freedom Fest Hawaii 10K
    9/1 - Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon
    10/20 - Indianapolis Marathon Relay
    11/4 - Monumental Marathon (full marathon #2)
    11/22 - Drumstick Dash 4.5mi
  • imageDomerJenC:

did you catch the "story" about how Golic missed going to Hawaii?  I just caught the tail end of his call-in, but they were going to discuss it later on.

(I'm bad - I'm much more interested when they talk about their personal lives than sports! haha)

he missed a connecting flight in dallas. the rest of the flights to honolulu (via LA) were all over booked so it was stand-by only.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"