Stay at Home Moms

Weight loss ladies! (5/22)

Re: Weight loss ladies! (5/22)

• I've been having a great time with my trainer. As I posted on the RAWV thread yesterday, though, I got asked by some lady at the gym when I was due. That stung a little considering how hard I've been working.
  • Ugh, that sucks! But keep up the good work, @magentawarped‌
  • Loading the player...
  • @jillyjill1026sr‌ 5 inches is awesome! The weight probably isn't dropping as much because it's turning to muscle. I'm having the same issue with the numbers, but I try to focus on the fact that I look and feel so much better.
  • Rink08Rink08 member
    I've been doing good. I've been having a hard time tracking my food & workouts consistently though. I'm considering taking a break from tracking and just continuing to do it on my own for a while but I'm nervous about not having that accountability.
  • The scale isn't budging for me either. But my clothes are fitting better and I feel hotter over all!

But I think my fitbit is dying and it's bumming me out. I've only had it since January.

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • @auroraloo‌ It's a zip. Even when it's a fresh battery it will randomly "forget" 5,000-10,000 steps.

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • Not sure of my weight since my scale broke but we got a trampoline and it's been super helpful for exercise. My legs/thighs/abs are sore everyday and it's fun so a win all around. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • acire86acire86 member
    Just finished day 18 of bbm 2.0 and it is not hurting anymore so i dont know if iys a good or bad thing yet i weigh and measure on fridays.
    march siggy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I only weigh myself on Mondays, so I'm not sure on that front. I've been doing the BBM though, I'm on day 4 which I'll do tonight. I've also been tracking my calories and making better decisions about my food. The real struggle will come this weekend. My BFF and I are going on a spa weekend and it's going to be hard to maintain my calories.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• been running and doing BBM

didn't run today- woke up and it was super humid so we are going to go walk the causeway and jump into the ocean after :)

I'm a week out from my period so I'm hella bloated. I hate that!

• I am tired, my house is a mess, laundry is going - 

but today is day 7 on the fix again.  Doing great!!  I ran 3 miles, walked 2.5 miles and did the Pilates Fix today (about 700 calories).

School is out tomorrow so I just want to take a nap while I can.
  • My week went really well. I wrote up a new exercise plan and I stuck to it and my diet well, well that was until today. Today, I splurged a little. DD had a preschool picnic and I had a few treats while there. Someone brought chocolate covered strawberries, I couldn't resist! I am not going to be too hard on myself. I just won't weigh in for a couple days. ; )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Way to go everyone, sticking with it even just to participate here, counts!!! :)

I lost another 2.5" overall this past week (yea!!!) and changed my nutrition to focus on a lifestyle change of balanced, WHOLE, foods. I do Barre3 workouts and still run a few days each week. I track with Sparkpeople, which you can follow from my blog (link in side bar).

Still holding at 2lbs lost in 2.5weeks and I'm really proud of that. Slow and steady lifestyle changes win the race.

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• jjt616jjt616 member
    The scale hasn't budged since Monday. I've been eating very well and have ran three times and plan on running twice over this long weekend. Hoping for a drop in weight when I weigh on Monday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"