July 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone with a extended cab truck?

Frankie just bought a new truck its a 3500 dooley so the back seat is a bench seat. The car seat that he has now does not work at all. The base is too wide and hangs off the seat by about two inches. So I was looking at the Evenflo Triumph which has a more shallow base.

Before I buy this though I was curious if anyone else was in this seating situation and what do you use. So if anyone has any suggestions please throw them my way.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Anyone with a extended cab truck?

• Options
    versedversed member
    DH has a F150 extend cab. We have a diono RF in the center seat. Just fits. I know our bucket seat also just fits in the middle. In order to fit both kids, we'll need to turn the diono FF.

Check your car seat manual - most seats are allowed some over-hang. You also have to check to see if seat can touch front seats, which diono can.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So far the tribute seems to be my best bet. The seat is 18 inches and the seat is 17. The one he's in now is 20 so it is just way over. Im going to look at the Diono. I think I need to be able to actually try it in the truck before I do anything. That should be fun ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"