January 2014 Moms
Options

Boob/pump suction noise

I EP and my supply has been going down so much this past week so I've been diving into my freezer stash. I'm trying to pump all the time. Anyway, DS is still snoozing so I thought I'd squeeze in another pump. As I'm playing on my phone, I momentarily let go of the cone and it made the loudest noise ever!! Luckily, he just squirmed and went back to sleep. Good baby!

Re: Boob/pump suction noise

• Options
    Lol! When I am around my toddler and that happens, she laughs and laughs and tells me "do it again mommy!"
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    Sometimes when I pump during the middle of the night, I swear my pump is talking when making the suction noise....All I hear is "boobies, boobies, boobies".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Surprisingly this has only happened to me when I'm home. We have a "Focus Room" and I bring my phone in there and play music to muffle the pump sound. Whether or not it works I don't know, but everyone pretty much knows that if the door is locked it's me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Xan84 said:

Ugh this happens to me every day at work while pumping- every time I do breast compressions to get a little more milk out, the seal on the flange will break and make a sound just like a fart. So embarrassing, i'm sure all my coworkers think I'm farting away in there.

This happens to me all the time. My husband laughs every single time

Baby L Born 1.21.14 Induction due to ICP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"