April 2013 Moms

FFFC

Anything???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

Re: FFFC

• Kate_C said:
    LOL (literally) that crap is a potty mouth word for you @knitfaced‌.

I'm just waiting for the day my son says something about our damn dog since that's what I call the dog all the time. Whoops.
    This!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited May 2014
    @Jdubb13 Happy Anniversary and hugs! 

My confession is: I had a beer last night and thought I timed it well in time for Brayden's night time nurse. Well he was really grouchy and wanted to go to bed early so I ended up nursing him about an hour and 45 min after having my beer because he wouldn't take a cup or bottle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• elbouelbou member

Kate_C said:
    H and I usually buy the 1.5 liter bottles of wine. Klassy.
    No judgment. I drink boxes. At least better brands than Franzia though. ;). My confession I guess is that I have had a generous glass of wine pretty much every night for the past couple weeks. Mama needs to relax.

Oh hell yes. A glass or two of wine is the reward for making it through the day.
    So...just found this on Scary Mommy and think it totally relates to @ChicagoBroad26's comment above.

https://www.scarymommy.com/bedtime/

Any other moms of toddlers/school-aged kids relate?? ;)

• JSS1002JSS1002 member
    this thread is making me miss drinking an embarrassing amount!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    And another confession: I just realized I have a panty line showing through my jeans. Shit.
  • elbou said:

Kate_C said:

H and I usually buy the 1.5 liter bottles of wine. Klassy.

No judgment. I drink boxes. At least better brands than Franzia though. ;).

My confession I guess is that I have had a generous glass of wine pretty much every night for the past couple weeks. Mama needs to relax.

Oh hell yes. A glass or two of wine is the reward for making it through the day.

So...just found this on Scary Mommy and think it totally relates to @ChicagoBroad26's comment above.

https://www.scarymommy.com/bedtime/

Any other moms of toddlers/school-aged kids relate?? ;)

Haha. This is cute. My son is only 3 but I always allow 30 mins to and hour for bedtime depending on how squirrelly he's being. Then he thinks he's staying up later when he stalls but really he gets to bed on time and sometimes even earlier. Now when he can tell time... I'm screwed. :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kate_CKate_C member

Kate_C said:

And another confession: I just realized I have a panty line showing through my jeans. Shit.

Did your observant co-worker point it out?
    Ha! No. I guess I must be losing favor.
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    @mrandmrsk91011‌ - I definitely had a total sobbing meltdown when pregnant with #2 and #1 was having a tantrum. It happens. Fortunately when I started crying, he stopped!
  • MOTY - I got so fed up with E's screaming this morning that I put my hand over her mouth gently and angrily told her to shush. She thought it was hilarious and as she laughed, I contemplated going down to the basement by myself and crying. When did I become such a hormonal mess? Oh wait... Confession number 2 - I wasted my moms money last week by ordering a glass of wine when we were out to dinner last week to throw her off and only taking 2 sips. Fortunately, she took E outside because she was having a fit so she doesnt know I didnt drink the glass. The sad part, the two sips werent even worth it.
    Yea i've been here, and of course Brayden thought it was hilarious.  I hope you get some good rest and relaxation soon.  

• This one kind of caught me off guard yesterday (the first 80 degree day of the year here)...Fin doesnt have any t-shirts.  Not a single one.  He doesnt really wear onesies anymore and its been winter forever...its never occured to me that he will need cooler clothes until now.  I feel like kind of a crap mum because this seems so obvious, what the hell else must I be forgetting!
    imageimageimage
  • @jdubb13 you are way pregnant and dealing with a toddler...tantrum away girl! :)

• Kate_C said:
    This one kind of caught me off guard yesterday (the first 80 degree day of the year here)...Fin doesnt have any t-shirts.  Not a single one.  He doesnt really wear onesies anymore and its been winter forever...its never occured to me that he will need cooler clothes until now.  I feel like kind of a crap mum because this seems so obvious, what the hell else must I be forgetting!
    Just put him in a cutoff Tshirt and pants and tell everyone it's trailer park dress up day. ;)
    This, or tell people it's the latest trend.  

• tondraluv said:

@Jdubb13 Happy Anniversary and hugs! 

My confession is: I had a beer last night and thought I timed it well in time for Brayden's night time nurse. Well he was really grouchy and wanted to go to bed early so I ended up nursing him about an hour and 45 min after having my beer because he wouldn't take a cup or bottle.
    Umm. I regularly nurse DD3 after 1 drink, or while drinking that drink. If you're safe to drive, you're safe to breastfeed.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Confession is that Connor has learned the word "sit" but says "shit"... I keep saying sit to him because it is so damn cute when he says it. 

Sometimes he will laugh randomly at something and say "shit" afterwards. Or when I pick him up upside down he will say "shit" while upside down. 

I have him mumbling it on video, but I will wait to post one when I have a really good video of him saying it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"