October 2014 Moms

Boy or Girl ???

Hey ladies, wassup??? My baby BPM is 159 at 17weeks 3 days, will it be a boy or girl ??? Still 2 weeks to go for gender test !!!

Re: Boy or Girl ???

• Loading the player...
  • archi35archi35 member
    %-(

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Sukhi16Sukhi16 member
    Hey ladies, I asked that as per 12 weeks heartrate, now I'm asking on 17th week heart rate, is it a sin asking again?
  • edited May 2014
    I thought there was a gender test that mixed drano with urine. Am I wrong?
  • lrobi13lrobi13 member
    Sukhi16 said:
    Hey ladies, I asked that as per 12 weeks heartrate, now I'm asking on 17th week heart rate, is it a sin asking again?
    Yes, because we explained the last time that we don't know.  We are not your doctor and we can't even figure out our own babies' sex without the help of our doctors and ultrasound techs.
  • Sukhi16 said:

Old Wives Tales are for "fun and games" (a lot of girls will disagree with that) with friends and family. Heart rate has nothing to do with your baby's sex. You can Google the OWT and play with family and friends, but don't ask strangers what can easily be learned through the great Encyclopedia Google.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Girl

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• With my DS heart rate was very high around 160. This pregnancy is high also so I thought okay another boy bring it on but I'm having a princess : ). so just be grateful you have a strong heart beat. Noone will know for sure so relax and be patient like the rest of us.
  • Could be neither! OOOOoooooOOOOOooooohhhhhhh!

imageimageimage
  • Aww I think Bre is right. 159bpm is far too low for a velicapoo or kangaraptor.

Dammit! X(

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Wassup??????????!1!1!!1
  • ADH0906ADH0906 member

Wassup??????????!1!1!!1

I lol'ed.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• AargAarg member

It's the fact that you didn't get the point the first time.
    I'm going to guess your baby is a platypus.

Oooohhhh. That might be dangerous. I hear that a platypus is poisonous!
  • Sukhi16Sukhi16 member
    Though whatever it is boy or girl, both r welcome :)
  • Sukhi16 said:

Oh! That totally makes sense! You were pregnant with a baby at 12 weeks but then it became a kitten at 17 weeks due to the heart rate change. I think by 30 weeks they are done changing. I just hope you don't end up with a kangaroo (they're ugly) or a platypus (they're poisonous).
  • Nicb13 said:
    jalara48 said:
    So who's AE is this?

I can't think of anyone we've pissed off or anyone that's been banned so I have no idea!!!
    She's not the Ramzi chick because she'd have done another Ramzi thread and then had an alternate alternate come on here and troll. I really doubt she's the AW thread creator since she's just not as dumb. I think this one's just new.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Who was our troll? Joslynsomething? ...is OP's grammar bad enough to be her?! :-?
    imageimage
  • Who was our troll? Joslynsomething? ...is OP's grammar bad enough to be her?! :-?
    I don't think so. If it was her it would say "is mines baby a girl or a boy? The heart rate be 15 something. I can't remember 3 numbers together. That's to big for me."
    You'd also need an extra period in there. like "I can't.  remember 3 numbers together."

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"