Parenting

I must CONFESS!!!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I must CONFESS!!!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I returned a car seat back to Sam's Club that I bought back in September. I used the cash to buy a new seat at Babies r us. 

Like a used seat?

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think my kids play nearly enough tablet or watch nearly enough TV. They're always outside playing. I want increase TV & tablet play a little bit
  • Same @HilarityEnsued‌

I'm really happy it is Spring/Summer because we will grill more and do more fruits and veggies. Plus we stay busier so I don't snack or eat as much.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm home for the next 5 days. Have a feeling I will drink a lot. I also plan to sit around a lot. My house will stay clean by itself right?

Not really a confession I guess.

• ppantsppants member
    I think I'm going to take two months off TTC and try to get in much better shape (read: be healthier).

I saw the pictures from my cousin's wedding and straight up had an out-of-body moment... like WHO THE FUCK IS THAT HEIFFER?!?!!?

I seriously think I have reverse body dysmorphic disoder (maybe this is better labeled denial).  I look at myself in the mirror and I'm like... "I'm curvy but I'm fine".

then I see pictures and I'm like...

wut
    This is me exactly!  I think I look hot as hell with my curvy ass and nice breasts, then I look at pics and I'm sad.
    Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • chapski said:

I don't think my kids play nearly enough tablet or watch nearly enough TV. They're always outside playing. I want increase TV & tablet play a little bit

I can't tell if you're serious or joking. Why do you think they need more screen time?
    Kinda joking.
    But the really only watch TV at grandmas on the weekend. We're taking a 5 hr rode trip and DH is against them playing with a tablet for the trip. I think he's NUTS!
    (That's were these came from)
  • ppantsppants member
    I would love to be so skinny that I would be called anorexic for a day.  It's a sick wish of mine
    Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • I got my spray tan (or spay tan, for those of you in the know). I told the lady I was breastfeeding and she asked how old LO is. I told her 3 months. He's four months. I didn't forget. I lied. She was in full view of my almost naked body and I thought my body's current state was more acceptable for 3 months post partum than 4.
    I'm 9 months out and look like I had a baby a week ago. I would have lied as well, if I even had the guys to get naked in front of someone.
    um, yeah. Mine is 18 months and I would do it too. 
    image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I think I'm going to take two months off TTC and try to get in much better shape (read: be healthier).

I saw the pictures from my cousin's wedding and straight up had an out-of-body moment... like WHO THE FUCK IS THAT HEIFFER?!?!!?

I seriously think I have reverse body dysmorphic disoder (maybe this is better labeled denial).  I look at myself in the mirror and I'm like... "I'm curvy but I'm fine".

wut
    Totally get what you mean. Mirrors are 2-D assholes. Pictures show a whole different level that we don't normally see. 
    image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I just made my DD toast with cinnamon and sugar mix sprinkled on it after all the talk yesterday. I did give her strawberries too because healthy.

• My FFFC is that I'm a bit disappointed in myself, bc I can see that I'm slowly slipping back into the "im KU, so I have carte blanche to eat junk and generally whatever the fuck I want" mentally, like I had with DS. It doesn't help that I've got some mild food aversion going on, but c'mon now. I need to get it together and stop eating all the shit.

I've basically been living on DS' s chicken nuggets, Dunkin Donuts' turkey sausage, egg, & cheese, and McDonald's sausage mcmuffin with egg sandwiches. Not cool, body...not cool. Pull yourself together and eat something nutritious. Even if it tastes bad...bc I am not doing the whole 45lb weight gain again. 25lbs, fine. 45....no.
  • Love tit for the snacks @humptydance‌

@mbenit4‌ we have a social group for our bmb that got taken away. Not a ton active, but new posts daily. I bet a lot of them are along those lines. (Maybe not I'm only in that 1 group)

• I went on a total music spiral yesterday afternoon into this morning after the UO.

I have conculded that along with Bruce Springsteen, Beyonce is also a genius.  I CANNOT stop listening to XO.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• I got my spray tan (or spay tan, for those of you in the know). I told the lady I was breastfeeding and she asked how old LO is. I told her 3 months. He's four months. I didn't forget. I lied. She was in full view of my almost naked body and I thought my body's current state was more acceptable for 3 months post partum than 4.
    OMG.  I have done this as well!!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Darbie914 said:

ppants said:

I think I'm going to take two months off TTC and try to get in much better shape (read: be healthier).

wut

This is me exactly!  I think I look hot as hell with my curvy ass and nice breasts, then I look at pics and I'm sad.

This is me, too. I don't like being in pictures anymore.

And like HE put it...thats me exactly. I distinctly remember looking at a pic from last summer and thinking, woah, who's that chunky chick? Omg, thats me. I was in utter disbelief for a minute. Then I bawled my fucking eyes out.

I honestly thought I looked ok when I got dressed that morning. :(
  • Confession: I think Beyonce is overrated.

Me too. For the most part I like her music, but I don't think she is that awesome.

• I have a love hate relationship with pictures. I love taking them and looking at them but I am not generally photogenic and I'm hypercritical of my angles. DH prefers candid shots which lead to some of the most unflattering photos of all time that I insist be deleted. In fact, FFFC right here, our biggest fight in our 12 years together was over a picture (it was truly inappropriate, not just unflattering). Despite having a very fancy camera, he often forgets or is reluctant to photograph events like DDs first birthday. So I have to do it, then I'm not in any of the shots and that makes me sad too.

• My confessions for the week:

I love animals, all animals. I am a sad ass softie, especially when it comes to cats. But DS's cat seriously tried my patience more than any other animal I've know. I've considered giving him away in moments of anger lately. I won't, but I really want to.

I can't stop snacking and being lazy about what I eat. I've gained so much weight already. 20lbs and I'm 14 weeks.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am

Noooooo!

Lilypie - (TUWi)

Me too. For the most part I like her music, but I don't think she is that awesome.

I think she is so awesome.

Like, I want to skin her and wear her.

Lilypie - (TUWi)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"