April 2013 Moms
Options

First Husband Rant

I try not to vent about MH (on TB or IRL) because he is generally lovely.  He's a firefighter, so he works 48 hour shifts then is off for 4 days, 2 of which he has Finny and they do tons together.  The way his shift falls this week is he was on Sat/Sun then home Mon-Thur, since it falls like that he actually gets 2 completely baby free days this week (keep in mind I've had about 2 baby free hours to myself in the last month and i spent them cleaning toilets and washing floors while i could in peace!).  I get home after picking up the baby, the clean laundry thats been there since monday is still unfolded, and he wants to order out.  Then he throws me 'tude when I say Im not going out to get it...like he's had such a hard day (he stained the deck).  I fold the laundry with great resentment and we are ignoring each other.  As I type this I realize we are adult sized babies and we're being shits to each other...Im going to go say hi to him...too lazy to delete all these words so I'll post it.  How's everyone else's relationships today?
imageimageimage

Re: First Husband Rant

• Options
    @MrsHartman7‌ Isn't writing it out therapeutic? I've started to post a rant about my hubby before and I get too wordy and then realize it's not worth spending another 10 minutes explaining what happened and I give up.
    ~Eme's mama, SAHM, BF, BLW, CD~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    elbouelbou member
    edited May 2014
    Thats why I love this group, its really great to get things out, and get a good perspective on all kinds of life situations. 

Update: I went into the living room said 'hi wanna make out?' and he stuck his tongue out at me.  Maturity thy name is Hartman ;)
    So....was that a yes? ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Kate_CKate_C member
    @mrandmrsk91011‌ - I just told one of my girlfriends today that we should form an all female compound so we don't have to deal with guy nonsense like this. You in?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"